15 May 2019
London, United Kingdom.
CHANEL | One Young World Scholarship 2019
CHANEL aims to develop impactful and socially transformative actions through different kinds of initiatives involving its best ambassadors: its people. In 2019, CHANEL will participate in the One Young World Summit with a delegation of 25 of its internal young leaders. CHANEL will also offer scholarships to 15 external delegates who are setting the example to make their communities, countries and organisations more sustainable and socially responsible. The Chanel – One Young World Scholarship will identify and support 15 exemplary change makers to participate in the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
“CHANEL” is one of the world’s most iconic and influential brands in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. It is also about being a human-driven company committed to creating long-term value for the brand and for society. As an iconic brand, their influence far exceeds their business activities. Working within the industry and beyond, They want to use this influence to define and promote a more ambitious way to address and manage sustainability and social challenges.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human rights.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Between 22 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019.
- The Age of the candidate must range between 18-30.
- The candidates must be nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Candidates must demonstrate capacity for leadership.
- Candidates must understand the key local and/or global issues.
- Candidates must track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
Note: One Young World will actively seek and prioritise applicants who demonstrate impact in the areas of:
- Climate Change.
- Sustainable Retail.
- Social entrepreneurship with handcraft & savoir-faire.
- Human rights.
- Advancing the role of women in Society.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 London.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019.
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
First Step: Fill your application from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya El-sherbeny / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mona Awad / Egypt “
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team