Chevening Scholarships is a Fully-funded scholarships to undertake any master’s course at any UK university.
Chevening Scholarships enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, they are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
Because these scholarships are fully-funded (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included), you are free to focus on achieving your professional goals and maximising the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK. On completing your studies, you will leave the UK equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to bring your own ideas to life.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
All Master’s taught specializations are eligible in a condition of not to be:
– Distance learning.
– Less than nine months in duration.
– More than 12 months in duration.
– PhD or DPhil are not permitted.
– Taught with more than one month of study outside the UK.
- Accounting, Adult Education, Aerospace Engineering, Agriculture, Agriculture & Forestry, American Studies, Ancient History, Animal Sciences, Anthropology, Applied Mathematics, Applied Sciences & Professions, Aquaculture & Fisheries, Arabic Language, Archaeology, Architecture, Area & Cultural Studies, Art, Art History, Astronomy & Space Sciences, Auditing, Automotive & Vehicle Engineering, Aviation, Bio Engineering & Biomedical Engineering, Biodiversity & Conservation, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Business & Management, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Business Skills/ Personal Skills/ Soft skills Development, Business Studies, Career Advice (Mentorship), Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Childhood Education, Chinese Language, Christian Studies, Cinema, Drama Studies and Directing, Civic Engagement, Social work, Community work, Volunteering, Civil & Private Law, Civil Engineering & Construction, Climate Studies & Meteorology, Coaching, Cognitive Sciences, Commerce, Communication Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences (CS), Construction Management, Corporate Management, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Counseling, Creative, Applied Arts and Design, Criminal Law, Criminology, Culinary Arts & Food & Drink Production, Data Science & Big Data, Demography, Dentistry, Design, Development Studies, Earth Sciences, Ecology, Econometrics, Economics, Education, Education & Training, Education Management, Educational Psychology, Educational Research, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Embedded Technology, Energy & Power Engineering, Engineering & Technology, English Language, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Economics & Policy, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences, European Law, Events Management, Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Design, Film making, Television, Photography, Finance, Food Sciences and Technology, Forensic Science, Forestry, French Language, Gender & Sexuality Studies, General Engineering & Technology, General Studies & Classics, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Geography, Geology, German Language, Graphic Design, Health Informatics, Health Management, Health Sciences, History, Hospitality & Leisure Management, Hospitality & Reception, Hospitality, Leisure & Sports, Human Computer Interaction, Human Geography, Human Medicine, Human Resource Management (HR), Human Rights, Humanities, Hydrology & Water Management, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Industrial Design, Informatics & Information Sciences, Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Innovation Management, Interior Design, International Business, International Development, International Law, International Relations, International Studies, Islamic Studies, IT Security, Italian Language, Journalism, Journalism & Media, Landscape Architecture, Language Studies, Law, Law Sciences, Leadership& Human Development, Learning Languages, Legal Studies, Liberal Arts, Library Science, Life Sciences, Literature, Management, Manufacturing and Production Engineering, Marine Engineering, Marine Sciences & Oceanography, Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Materials Science & Engineering (MSE), Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Media Studies & Mass Media, Medicine & Health, Microbiology, Middle East studies, Midwifery, Modern History, Molecular Sciences, Museum Studies, Music History, Musical Arts, Nanotechnology, Natural Resource Management, Natural Sciences, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Neuroscience, Nuclear Engineering, Nursing, Nutrition & Dietetics, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Patent & Intellectual Property Law, Pedagogy, Petroleum/Mining/Oil/Gas Engineering, Pharmacy& Pharmacology, Philosophy & Ethics, Physical Geography, Physics, Physiology, Physiotherapy, Poetry, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Public Affair, Public Health, Public Law, Public Policy, Public Relations (PR), Quality Control Engineering, Quality Management, Real Estate & Property Management, Regional studies, Religious Studies & Theology, Retail Management, Risk Management, Robotics, Social Sciences, Sociology, Software Engineering, Soil Science, Special Education, Sports Management, Sports Sciences, Statistics, Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management & Logistics, Sustainable Development, Sustainable Energy, Taxation, Teacher Training PGCE, Teaching, Technology Management, Telecommunications Engineering, Theater, Acting, Singing & Dance, Tourism & Leisure, Toxicology, Translation & Interpreting, Transport Management, Transportation Engineering, Urban planning/Urban Development& Urban design, User Experience & User interface Design (UI & UX), Veterinary Medicine, Visual Arts/Fine Arts (painting, drawing, printmaking, sculpture, ceramics, photography, video, film making), Water Engineering, Writing & Creative Writing
- 18 - 24, 25 - 35, 36 - 60
- Your gender, age (there is no upper age limit), sexual orientation, religion, marriage or parenthood status, caste, class, or other attributes do not matter to them.
- Algeria, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Required Degree
- Required Experience
- Specific Requirements
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- ola Khudhur / Iraq
- Published by
- Nada Samir / Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Naira Samir / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Degree Scholarships, Master Scholarships
- Funding Type
- Fully Funded
- Program Period
- From 6 months to 12 months
- Europe, United Kingdom (UK) (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- The Scholarship will open 3 September 2020 and close 3 November 2020