There will be two general course deadlines of 5 December 2018 and 3 January 2019.
UK, Cambridge University, Churchill College.
Churchill Jafar Studentship
This scholarship is available to PhD applicants in the fields of Petroleum Engineering and Earth Sciences. It is only tenable at Churchill College, and is not awarded each year.
Churchill College received its Royal Charter in 1960, and is the national and Commonwealth memorial to Sir Winston Churchill. It is the embodiment of his vision of how higher education can benefit society in the modern age.
Like other Cambridge colleges, it is committed to outstanding academic achievement; more than twenty of its members have won the Nobel Prize. While it focuses especially on science, engineering and technology, its teaching and research also reflect the intense interest in the arts and humanities of Sir Winston himself, whose own Nobel Prize was for literature. And it builds bridges between academia and business and the professions.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Earth Sciences
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Completion normally requires three or four years of full-time study.
- Candidates should select Churchill as their first choice College.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
- All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
- University tuition fee
- Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
First Step: Please check and apply by the specific course deadline. There will be two general course deadlines of 5 December 2018 and 3 January 2019.
Second Step: Apply and fill your application for admission to the University.
Third Step: Complete the funding section of the online application form via the Applicant Portal expressing your wish to be considered for funding and give details of the scholarships for which you wish to be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Lenah Hafez/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team