Early Decision I/Early Action Application Deadline:1, Nov 2019.
Early Decision I/ Early Action Financial Forms Deadline:15, Nov 2019.
Early Decision II Application Deadline:15 January 2020.
Early Decision II Financial Forms Deadline:15 January 2020.
Massachusetts, USA .
Clark merit scholarships
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one thing has never wavered: Our commitment to meaningful education that leads to positive change for our community and our world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Arts and Sciences
- International Development
- Professional Studies
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
4 Years starting in 2020.
With Early Decision I and Early Action, you apply by Nov. 1 and learn our admissions decision by mid-December.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal). If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
First Step: You need first to create an account here.
Second Step: complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
Third Step: Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
Fourth Step: You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiem SOUAI / Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Hanine Aymen/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team