28 July 2019.
Colombia Government Scholarships For International Students 2019
Applications are Invited from the Government of Colombia to Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarships For International Students. This Call for the Scholarships for Foreign Citizens from all Nationalities to Study Scholarships Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
Colombia Government scholarships for international students will Cover You all Expenses for the Scholarship. Monthly Grant, Books, Tuition Fee, everything is covered Except Travel Tickets. You have to Cover travel expenses.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
– Varies according to the university you are applying for.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- For master’s programme: 24 months
- For specialization programmes: 12 months
- For doctorate studies: 36 months
- Must apply for a program in one of the universities in colombia.
- Must Be a Foreign student that does not have a Colombian nationality or living in Colombia.
- Must not be over 50 years old.
- Have an average GPA of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent in the Colombian scale.
- Have a professional or bachelor’s degree.
- Have admission to at least a graduate program that is in the Catalog of Academic Offer General Call 2019.
- The candidate can submit up to 3 letters of admission.
- It is necessary for foreign candidates to carefully read the call and send to ICETEX only the required documents. Authenticated or notarized copies are accepted.
The opportunity covers:
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
First Step: Apply for a program in a university in Colombia.
Second Step: Fill in the ICETEX application form that can be downloaded and printed from the official website of ICETEX. Submit the application form along with the following documents:
- University admission letter
- Professional experience certificate copy
- A copy of passport
- Certified copy of university degree
- Health certificate
- Spanish language proficiency certificate- DELE
- First degree marks/scores transcript
- CV: Maximum 2 pages
- Letter of recommendation: It should come from the professor of the university/institution where you studied.
- Letter of introduction: The official introduction letter for nationals of agreement countries must be issued by the government agency handling educational matters, or foreign ministry.
Third Step: The documents must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rokaia Yasser / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Moroccco ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team