20 October 2018
We are currently running a scholarship competition for applicants intending to enrol in our 2019 intake.
Our Swiss location plays a key roll in shaping our programme.
It is where we have deep connections with companies; it is home to our largest concentration of alumni; it is the country we represent in international MBA competitions. We want to reward applicants who share this affinity to Switzerland.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
English, German .
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Differ according to your MBA program .
- To participate in the scholarship competition you do not need to have already been accepted to our MBA programme.
- You can submit an application to our scholarship competition while you simultaneously apply to our MBA programme.
- Scholarships will only be awarded to applicants who also successfully receive an offer of enrolment, and subsequently enrol in our 2019 intake.
- Scholarships are not awarded in cash, the amount is discounted from the winner’s payable tuition fees. We will also waive or credit the application fee for the scholarship competition winners.
- 1st prize: 50% of tuition cost
- 2nd prize: 25% of tuition cost
- 3rd prize: 25% of tuition cost
Scholarship applicants will need to submit a voiceover PowerPoint presentation in .mp4 format (video format). The presentation should be 3-4 minutes long. The presentation should answer the following question:
- What connection do you have to Switzerland?
- What do you appreciate about Switzerland?
- Why would you like to study your MBA here?
Second Step: Email your .mp4 format presentation to:[email protected].
Please title your email: “Scholarship Competition“
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” radwa shorbany/ egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermeen Mostafa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team