1 July 2019.
USA, New York.
Competition Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Solve Global Challenges 2019
Solve at MIT is our flagship annual event held on the MIT campus in Cambridge, MA, bringing together more than 500 cross-sector leaders as well as MIT faculty and students. The event will feature Solver teams on stage, in online and written materials, and through dedicated Challenge workshops.
Each year Solve seeks solutions from tech innovators around the world for its Global Challenges, and anyone can submit a solution by July 1, 2019. Finalists are invited to pitch their solutions at Solve Challenge Finals during UN General Assembly Week in New York City in September.
Selected Solver teams will join a supportive community of peers, funders, and experts to help advance their work; receive mentorship and strategic advice from Solve and MIT networks; attend Solve at MIT, the annual flagship event in May; and receive access to more than $725,000 in prize funding for the 2019 Challenges
If you are selected as a Solver, you’ll receive a $10,000 grant from Solve as well as access to significant additional prize funding.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Global Challenges 2019 :
- February 28, 2019: Challenges open
- July 1, 2019 at 5:00pm ET: Deadline to submit a draft solution application
- July 22, 2019 at 9:00am ET: Deadline for editing a solution application
- August 2019: Finalists announced
- September 2019: Finalists pitch at Solve Challenge Finals during UN General Assembly Week in New York City
- Finalists will be announced in August 2019
- Anyone, anywhere around the world aged 13 and older can submit a solution to Solve’s Challenges
- You can be an individual, a team, or an organization
- You can be an applicant from previous years or already part of our community. If you have a relevant solution, they hope you’ll apply
- Solve seeks innovative, human-centered, tech-based solutions to our Global Challenges. They will consider -solutions at all stages of development: Idea- Prototype- Pilot- Growth – Scale
- For more information click Here
- If you are selected as a Solver, you’ll receive a $10,000 grant from Solve as well as access to significant additional prize funding.
First Step: Register and complete the application from Here
Second Step: Upload the solution to the application form
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Feryal Al-naseem / Yemen “
Reviewed by “ Ahmed Hussein / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team