Full prize: $199.99
Limited discount: $12.99 (94% off)
Duration of the course:
Course name: Become a Probability & Statistics Master
HOW BECOME A PROBABILITY & STATISTICS MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 163-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Probability and Statistics, and it includes 45 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 8 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way.
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A PROBABILITY & STATISTICS MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
- “Krista is an experienced teacher who offers Udemy students complete subject matter coverage and efficient and effective lessons/learning experiences. She not only understands the course material, but also selects/uses excellent application examples for her students and presents them clearly and skillfully using visual teaching aids/tools.” – John
- “Really good, thorough, well explained lessons.” – Scott F.
- “This is my second course (algebra previously) from Ms. King’s offerings. I enjoyed this course and learned a lot! Each video explains a concept, followed by the working of several examples. I learned the most by listening to Ms King’s teaching of the concept, stopping the video, and then attempting to work the example problems. After working the problems, then watching her complete the examples, I found that I really retained the concepts. A great instructor!” – Charles M.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Probability & Statistics Master
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
- 30-day money back guarantee
I can’t wait for you to get started on mastering probability and statistics.
– Krista 🙂
Course specializes in:
- PROBABILITY & STATISTIC
You will learn by completing this course:
- Visualizing data, including bar graphs, pie charts, venn diagrams, histograms, and dot plots
- Analyzing data, including mean, median, and mode, plus range and IQR and box-and-whisker plots
- Data distributions, including mean, variance, and standard deviation, and normal distributions and z-scores
- Probability, including union vs. intersection and independent and dependent events and Bayes’ theorem
- Discrete random variables, including binomial, Bernoulli, Poisson, and geometric random variables
- Sampling, including types of studies, bias, and sampling distribution of the sample mean or sample proportion, and confidence intervals
- Hypothesis testing, including inferential statistics, significance level, type I and II errors, test statistics, and p-values
- Regression, including scatterplots, correlation coefficient, the residual, coefficient of determination, RMSE, and chi-square
Who is this course for:
- Current probability and statistics students, or students about to start probability and statistics who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with probability and statistics
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
- You should be comfortable with arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
- You’ll only need simple arithmetic and algebra to solve these probability and statistics problems, so if you have that simple foundation, you’ll be well prepared for this course.
- Getting started+
- Visualizing data
- +Analyzing data
- +Data distributions
- +Discrete random variables
- +Hypothesis testing
- +Final exam and wrap-up
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
15 September 2020
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
This Course Published by:
“Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Content Team