Full price: $199.99
Limited discount: $13.99 (93% off)
Duration of the course:
Course name: Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology (Achology Certified)
Psychology is the investigation of human behaviour, motivation, and our common rational processes. It also relates to the application of knowledge, which can be used to make sense of our life events, solve problems, manage our relationships and allow people to become more effective in all aspects of daily life.
Modern Applied Psychology lies at the junction of implemented, educational, and philosophical concepts. Studying psychology enables people to appreciate better how the body and mind work unitedly. This understanding can aid with decision-making and evading stressful situations. It can also support with time management, establishing and achieving goals, and living life more efficiently.
Approved by the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology, this high-octane training will equip you with all the essential teachings and insights required to drive your vocation as a Modern Applied Psychologist in whatever appropriate context. If you want to enhance the space you currently fill by uniting in an understanding of human behaviour, this training will more than accommodate you.
Everyone applies psychology daily, whether they are communicating with friends, disputing with a spouse, or disciplining their offspring. Most people don’t understand the psychology behind their choices. Recognizing how our mind operates benefits us in all aspects of everyday life by allowing us to build healthy relationships and make the most appropriate well-considered decisions.
This training program merges a unique blend of training methods and is designed to ensure you become self-sufficient in effectively applying the principles and philosophies herein. These insights can be used to equip yourself and others to perceive and make positive modifications in automatic mental processes and their consequential behaviours.
Modern Applied Psychologists move on to work many distinctive careers. Some can include teaching, coaching and therapy, social establishments, government, and business, although there are countless more vocations beyond the examples listed here. Even if you don’t intend to work with people, psychology is still instrumental in helping you understand why people think and act the way they do.
Qu) What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
As you apply what you study in the modules, you will discover how to:
- Apply critical principles from all schools of psychological thought.
- Learn from your past to make healthier and smarter decisions.
- Enhance your capacity to self-reflect critically and accurately.
- Manage your thoughts and regulate your emotional responses.
- Make congruent decisions in alignment with your goals & priorities.
- Understand how the unconscious mind motivates human behaviour.
- Link together ideas from different schools of psychological thought.
- Use psychology principles to enhance the quality of your relations.
- Think like a philosopher & decipher life events accurately & helpfully.
- Respond appropriately to the world experiences you face every day.
- Support others through growing in all of those mentioned above.
- And much, much more.
Our curriculum is designed to help you lay a solid foundation, upon which you can mount your ongoing studies of Modern Applied Psychology. You will first be taught the philosophical origins upon which the psychologies have derived.
All schools of conventional psychology will be broadly explored throughout this training, other than neuroscience, eugenics and biology of the brain. These are not applicable to applied psychology.
Students of Modern Applied Psychology should be prepared for some introspection throughout their studies. Students are frequently asked to draw from their backgrounds to amplify their learning experience. Learners should feel comfortable with this kind of self-analysis.
Psychology discusses a wide variation of interchangeable people skills, ideologies, philosophies and enables the aptitude to work with a broad diversity of people (and experiences) in expressing compassion and empathy. Studying psychology (or any of the social sciences) is a popular subject for good reason: it’s a fascinating field of study, and also provides unlimited insights into the way we think, behave and live.
Enrolling in this program entitles you to join our exclusive Achology online Facebook community, in which you can ask course-related questions, discuss what you’re studying with others and profit from the wisdom of over 32,500 other like-minded learners. Work with our superb online community to further your understanding of Modern Applied Psychology and the correlation between human reasoning and performance.
On closing the final lecture, you can obtain your Achology certified Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology and also apply to join the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology as a professional member.
Achology holds a globally valued presence as an esteemed training institution and pioneers the way in an exciting new approach to teaching modern applied psychology that supports a new innovative way for psychological based training to be delivered and received.
Full Money Back Guarantee: We know you’ll love this Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology training course, and we offer a full money-back guarantee with no questions asked should it not meet your needs.
Course specializes in:
You will learn by completing this course:
- Learn how to contemplate and apply critical principles from the most relevant and applicable schools of psychological thinking.
- Understand how to accurately interpret your history and resultingly make more sound and smarter decisions for your future.
- Enlarge your capability to self-reflect critically and accurately.
- Manage your thoughts and regulate your emotional responses.
- Make congruent decisions that are in alignment with your primary values, your future based goals and life priorities.
- Understand how the unconscious mind is developed and how it, therefore, motivates and drives most human behaviours.
- Understand how the schools of psychological thought complement each other by exploring the interconnected aspects of our human experience.
- Use psychology principles and philosophical ideologies to increase the quality of your social, intimate and professional relationships.
- You will learn how to enrich your world-views, understand your core values, enhance your self-beliefs and appreciate emotional triggers.
- Understand the principal motives and reasonings that underpin most patterns of repeated behaviour (both productive and adverse forms).
- Learn how to think critically and decipher life events accurately & helpfully.
- Support other people through growing in all the areas, as mentioned above.
Who is this course for:
- One reason why Modern Applied Psychology is such a popular field of study is that the course material gives great insights into interpreting human behaviour and recognising why people behave the way they do.
- Another draw to Modern Applied Psychology is the true helping nature of the field of study. Understanding the human mind can equip applied psychologists to improve their relationships in all aspects of life.
- Typical students for this Achology Modern Applied Psychology training are those who aspire to operate more successfully in different ‘people’ environments (Management, leadership, education, public service).
- A percentage of Modern Applied Psychology students complete further training and become Achologists. Others use their psychology training in a number of relevant careers including art therapy, counselling, social work, occupational therapy and life coaching.
- Psychology is becoming more commonly popular in business; in recruitment, detecting and nurturing talent as well as gaining a competitive edge by bringing out the best in either individuals or organisations of people.
- Those who make exceptional Modern Applied Psychologists are usually those who are genuinely enthusiastic about serving people and motivated by making a concrete difference in society.
- Communicating efficiently with other people is a crucial skill in almost every workplace. This understanding is reinforced and refined in Modern Applied Psychology students, often without even realizing it.
- Those who study Modern Applied Psychology are commonly instructors, therapeutic professionals, civil servants, personal trainers, parents, clinicians, Achologists, social workers, management teams, practised helpers, HR experts, public talkers, and those who aspire to become more prolific versions of themselves.
- Students of Modern Applied Psychology should be prepared for some introspection throughout their studies. Students are frequently asked to draw from their backgrounds to amplify their learning experience.
- It’s important to note that a number of psychology specialisms have legally protected titles. For example, to practise under a protected title like forensic psychologist, you must register with the UK regulatory body, the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Many reflection-worthy ideas are offered throughout the course, and students are encouraged to take notes (though these are only for self-reflection and not asked for submission).
- You can complete this Modern Applied Psychology course in your own terms and at your preferred pace. Achievement is usually achievable within 3 – 6 months. The curriculum is comparable to that which what you might find in a reputable attendance based diploma course.
- This training course, which was first published in September 2019, attracts on over a decade of the instructors’ first-hand experience and combines psychology-based intellectual understanding with other relevant and applicable philosophical life principles.
- A variety of downloadable course materials are also available to help make this Modern Applied Psychology diploma course even more enlightening, engaging and enjoyable for you.
- Students who benefit most from this Modern Applied Psychology course are those who consider upon and employ the lessons personally.
- The Foundations of Modern Applied Psychology
- +The Behavioural School of Psychological Thought
- +The Psychoanalytical School of Psychological Thought
- +The Developmental School of Psychological Thought
- +The Cognitive School of Psychological Thought
- +The Humanistic School of Psychological Thought
- +The School of Social-Psychological Thought and Impact
- +End of DMAP Course Summary and Graduation
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
15 September 2020
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
This Course Published by:
“Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Content Team