There is discount for now current price $13.99.
Original price $189.99.
Duration of the course:
94 lectures – 9 hours
Website Hacking / Penetration Testing & Bug Bounty Hunting
In this course you’ll learn website / web applications hacking & Bug Bounty hunting! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in hacking, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high level, being able to hack & discover bugs in websites like black-hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, first you’ll learn how to install the needed software (on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll start with websites basics, the different components that make a website, the technologies used, and then we’ll dive into website hacking straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by discovering vulnerabilities and exploiting them to hack into websites, so we’ll never have any dry boring theoretical lectures.
Before jumping into hacking, you’ll first learn how to gather comprehensive information about the target website, then the course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to discover, exploit and mitigate a common web application vulnerability, for each vulnerability you will first learn the basic exploitation, then you will learn advanced techniques to bypass security, escalate your privileges, access the database, and even use the hacked websites to hack into other websites on the same server.
All of the vulnerabilities covered here are very common in bug bounty programs, and most of them are part of the OWASP top 10.
You will learn how and why these vulnerabilities are exploitable, how to fix them and what are the right practices to avoid causing them.
You can view the promotional and introductory video of the course and the provider of the course
Course specializes in:
- Website Hacking.
- IT & Software.
You will learn by completing this course:
- 90+ Videos to take you from a beginner to advanced in website hacking.
- Create a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
- Become a bug bounty hunters & discover bug bounty bugs!
- Discover, exploit and mitigate a number of dangerous web vulnerabilities.
- Exploit these vulnerabilities to hack into web servers.
- Bypass security & advanced exploitation of these vulnerabilities.
- Advanced post exploitation – hack other websites on the same server, dump the database, privilege escalation….etc
- Bypass security & filters.
- Intercept requests using a proxy.
- Adopt SQL queries to discover and exploit SQL injections in secure pages.
- Gain full control over target server using SQL injections.
- Discover & exploit blind SQL injections.
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
- Learn linux commands and how to interact with the terminal.
- Learn linux basics.
- Understand how websites & web applications work.
- Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
- Gather sensitive information about websites.
- Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website.
- Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
- Find all subdomains associated with a website.
- Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
- Find all websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix file upload vulnerabilities.
- Exploit advanced file upload vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities.
- Exploit advanced code execution vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
- Exploit local file inclusion vulnerabilities to to get a shell.
- Exploit advanced local file inclusion vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Exploit advanced remote file inclusion vulnerabilities & gain full control over the target website.
- Discover, fix, and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections.
- Writing SQL queries to find databases, tables and sensitive data such as usernames ad passwords using SQL injections
- Bypass filtering, and login as admin without password using SQL injections.
- Bypass filtering and security measurements.
- Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections.
- Patch SQL injections quickly.
- Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
- Discover basic & advanced reflected XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover basic & advanced stored XSS vulnerabilities.
- How to use BeEF framwork.
- Hook users to BeEF using reflected & XSS vulnerabilities.
- Steal credentials from hooked targets.
- Create undetectable backdoors.
- Hack computers using XSS vulnerabilities.
- Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
- What do we mean by brute force & wordlist attacks.
- Create a wordlist or a dictionary.
- Launch a wordlist attack and guess admin’s password.
- Discover all of the above vulnerabilities automatically using a web proxy.
- Run system commands on the target webserver.
- Access the file system (navigate between directories, read/write files).
- Download, upload files.
- Bypass security measurements.
- Access all websites on the same webserver.
- Connect to the database and execute SQL queries or download the whole database to the local machine.
- Discover, exploit and mitigate CSRF vulnerabilities.
Who is this course for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Anybody interested in becoming a bug bounty hunter.
- Anybody interested website hacking.
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure websites & web applications from hacker.
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins so they can secure their websites.
- Basic IT Skills.
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux.
- Course Introduction
- Preparation – Creating a Penetration Testing Lab
- Preparation – Linux Basics
- Website Basics
- Information Gathering
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Local File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (LFI)
- Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilities (RFI)
- SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- SQL Injection Vulnerabilities – SQLi In Login Pages
- SQL injection Vulnerabilities – Extracting Data From The Database
- SQL injection Vulnerabilities – Advanced Exploitation
- XSS Vulnerabilities
- XSS Vulnerabilities – Exploitation
- Insecure Session Management
- Brute Force & Dictionary Attacks
- Discovering Vulnerabilities Automatically Using Owasp ZAP
- Post Exploitation
- Bonus Section
Information about the lecturer:
Zaid Al-Quraishi, an ethical hacker, a computer scientist, and the founder and CEO of zSecurity. he just loves hacking and breaking the rules, but don’t get him wrong as said he is an ethical hacker.
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
Apply Now From The official website of the provider
This Course Published by:
“Mina Reda/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Ghazal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Content Team