Full price: 199.99$
limited discount: $14.99 (92%off)
Duration of the course:
Course name: Learn Italian Language: Complete Italian Course – Beginners
In this course the teacher covers the following topics: Italian Alphabet, Italian vocabulary for beginners, Italian speaking, Italian pronunciation, Italian writing, Italian grammar rules and patterns including Italian verbs and tenses, Italian conversation and communication skills. The interactive board helps the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Italian and the fluency.
It includes free .pdf support and many exercises / practice tests / quizzes.
This course includes:
- This Italian course includes: FULL HD Video Lessons presented on an Interactive Board
- This Italian course includes: Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson
- Video Captions in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Romanian
- This Italian course includes: Everyday situations presented in Italian language
- This Italian course includes: Listening and speaking practice
- This Italian course includes: An easy way to understand the Italian beginners grammar
- Coming soon: Testing and improving your knowledge using quizzes after each lesson
- This Italian course includes: Future Updates
- This Italian course includes: Full Lifetime access
- This Italian course includes: 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee
- This Italian course includes: Access on computer, mobile and TV
Over 50.000 people from 175 countries enrolled in our courses from December 2016
Some opinions of the people who took this course:
★★★★★ It is detailed, love this course! Of course at the ed it will get harder, so gotta teach yourself a little. Listen to the teacher multiple times plus take notes. I love that the teacher is Italian so that also helps know how they pronounce.
★★★★★ Me esta gustando mucho el curso! la profesora explica muy bien !, estan todos los temas separados como corresponde, por lo que se puede seguir el curso de manera fluida y ordenadamente. Los ejemplos son muy buenos, ya que es lo que se usa generalmente en la vida cotidiana. Mi calificacion 10
★★★★★ This course was great. I could not have chosen a better class to learn Italian. I am not yet confident enough to talk to anyone in Italian, but I am confident enough so I can begin to read books and blogs in Italian. I will definitely go into the Intermediate course, but when I will be more comfortable with my Italian. The teacher explains very well and the course is well-structured. If you truly want to profit from this course, at least read every course notes twice (a course note is given for every lecture). It has helped me a lot.
★★★★★ It is a great match so far. I was struggling with pronunciation and this is an excellent example. I can see myself referring to lesson 2 often as I move forward in learning the language.
★★★★★ Because the course was conducted entirely in Italian, it forced you to listen carefully at all times, and I think this helps a student to pick up the language faster. For the first few lectures, I was able to go through them once without having to review the lectures. For the later, more advanced lectures, I reviewed them a second time to make sure I understood everything. This instructor did an outstanding job! I’m going to take the intermediate class next. Maybe she can do an intermediate-advanced class as well?
★★★★★ I`m loving it. Great teacher with an excellent method!
★★★★★ She is very passionate in teaching us, so far i love the course, looking forward to new lectures.
★★★★★ Lectures are a good amount of time and well organized. There are written materials to support the video lectures.
We recommend you to check our other Italian courses too:
Complete Italian Intermediate Course (B1, B2)
In this course the teacher covers the following topics: Italian speaking, Italian pronunciation, Italian writing, Italian grammar rules and patterns including Italian verbs and tenses, Italian vocabulary, Italian conversation and communication skills. The interactive board helps the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken Italian and the fluency.
This Italian course integrates the innovative and up-to-date teaching techniques with the valuable help of our expert teachers, who designed the lessons as short and intense e-learning sessions.
Each Italian lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context, creating the perfect environment to learn Italian.
Downloadable .pdf file and quizes for the lessons will be included in this Italian course.
This Italian course for beginners offers you video courses that are tailored to incorporate various methods into teaching and accommodate different learning styles, so that they can be a perfect fit for each student.
If you still wonder why this Italian course?
For at least 3 reasons:
1. First and foremost, each lesson is taught in the native language, with the visual support perfectly integrated in the context. The communication is adapted to each student and to real-life situations, in a friendly and easy manner.
2. Second, the students can learn Italian at their own pace, and in order to enhance their concentration and comfort level.
3. And last but not least, the students will be able to measure their performance and progress by doing multiple choice tests, an extremely efficient technique to review vocabulary and refine grammar for anyone who decides to take this Italian course for beginners.
8 Hours – FULL HD Course / Interactive Board / Downloadable .pdf Files for each Lesson / Quizzes after each lesson / Video Captions in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Romanian / Full Lifetime access / 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee
Course specializes in:
- Italian language
You will learn by completing this course:
- .The #1 Italian Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct Italian fluently, effortlessly and confidently today.
- Improve your listening and Italian comprehension skills through ear training and visual learning thanks to the Italian speaking teacher, interactive board, subtitles and included .pdf materials.
- Be confident regarding your Italian skills (A1, A2, A2+ levels) by lots of practice after every lesson. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
- By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in Italian speaking, writing, reading and, of course, your fluency and grammatical accuracy.
Who is this course for:
- .Anyone who wants to learn Italian fast and easy.
- This course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your Italian with this course.
- .No previous Italian language knowledge is required.
- The course is recommended to anyone who wants to learn Italian language fast and easy and is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- Videos are in Italian with captions / subtitles. Italian Immersion is widely considered to be the best method of learning Italian.
- If you’re a visual learner you’ll love the interactive board, the subtitles and the included .pdf materials.
Free demo lessons and quizzes.
- .Learn Italian: Italian Course for Beginners (A1, A2, A2+)
- Learn Italian – The Alphabet. The Definite Article
- Learn Italian – The Indefinite Article. The numbers from 0 to 100
- Learn Italian – Present Simple for regular verbs
- Learn Italian – Present Simple for irregular verbs.
- Learn Italian – The verb ”to be”-reflexive
- Learn Italian – Reflexive verbs. Adverbs of frequency
- Learn Italian – At the supermarket. The food
- Learn Italian – Modal verbs
- Learn Italian – Prepositions.
- Learn Italian – The Adjectives. The numbers
- Learn Italian – Clothes
- .Learn Italian – After and before. Masculine nouns which end in “-ma”
- Learn Italian – Possessive pronouns and adjectives. The family
- Learn Italian – Place adverbs
- Learn Italian – Dialogue: On the phone
- Learn Italian – Present Perfect. The animals
- Learn Italian – Past Participle. Irregular Verbs.
- Learn Italian – The weather
- Learn Italian – Parts of the body. At the pharmacy
- The adverbs with Present Perfect. The auxiliary verbs ”to be” and ”to have”
- Learn Italian – Conjunctions
- Learn Italian – Vocabulary: New verbs
- .Learn Italian – Dialogue: How did you spend your weekend?
- Learn Italian – Future Simple
- Learn Italian – Metterci and volerci
- Learn Italian – Recap
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
15 September 2020
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS.
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
This Course Published by:
“Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Content Team