There is a discount Now, Current Price: $14.99
Duration of the course:
440 lectures – Only 31 hours and 4 minutes overall
After Effects CC 2020: Complete Course from Novice to Expert
Motion Graphics and Visual Effects are becoming increasingly valuable and important in any video created. Learning how to create these animations using Adobe After Effects has become essential. Talents to create these kind of animations and effects are more and more in demand. It is also an easy way to earn money as a freelancer or resell your packaged animations on hundreds of sites on the web.
You will start with a fast track to get familiar with After Effects and Create a Crash Animation. You will then learn all about the essential transformations using practical animations and useful examples. You will build Projects and Videos from scratch and practically learn more about numerous features and functions of After Effects.
You will go through projects where you will learn how to create animation sequences and package a whole video.
Essential manipulation of the many methods in After Effects are covered with emphasis on practical use and not just an overview of methods.
Most importantly throughout the course the spirit of compositing, putting together Visual Effects and Motion Graphics is thoroughly covered. This experience is invaluable for you to master Visual Effects in After Effects.
Course specializes in:
- Motion Graphics
- VFX Visual Effects & VFX Compositing
You will learn by completing this course:
- How to use all of After Effects CC – in a dynamic, hands on approach.
- Work with the latest Responsive Design Techniques.
- Create Motion Graphics to enhance your videos using a step by step, easy-to-use method.
- Boost your creativity by completing 50+ Practice Activities and projects from simple to complex.
- Practice compositing techniques to achieve stunning video effects.
- Master Visual Time Effects on Videos and Motion Graphics.
- How to use specialized visual effects such Motion Tracking, Camera Tracking, Chromakeying, Rotoscoping, Stabilizing and many more.
- Work in 3D space with Cameras, Lights and Shadows and practice your new skills with 3D Motion Graphics Projects.
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics.
- Create advanced Type Animation in 2D & 3D – cool stuff only in After Effects.
- And much more for you to become an expert in Motion Graphics, Visual Effects and Compositing.
Who is this course for:
- Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing ,Visual Effects, and Motion Graphics
- Intermediate After Effects Users who want to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos
- YouTube Publisher looking to add Motion Graphics, Titles, Lower Thirds and VFX to their Videos
- Video Editors looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- No Prior Knowledge of After Effects, Visual Effects or Motion Graphics Required
- A working copy of After Effects CC 2020 or CC 2019
- All project files are available in After Effects CC 2020, CC 2019 and CC 2018
- Backward compatibility up to After Effects CC 2013 for all projects
- .A Quick Start to Enable Your After Effects Skills
- Working in After Effects CC: A overview of the Interface and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Introduction to Simple Shapes and Text Layers
- How to Create Motion (Animate) – Create Your First Motion Graphics Projects
- Create and Publish your Videos to YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook…
- Working with Compositions – Layers, Videos and Composition’s Editing Techniques
- Spatial and Temporal Interpolation – Motion Path and Speed Control
- Essential Reveal Techniques with Track Mattes and Pre-Comps
- Complex, Compound and Bezier Shapes – Properties & Animation Techniques
- Type Graphics: Advanced Text Animation & Effects
- Ae Type Engine – Awesome Presets
- Working with Masks & Effects for Videos/Images
- Solid Layers and Adjustment Layers with Visual Effects
- Parenting and Grouping Layer
- Time Games with Motion Graphics
- Visual Time Effects: Time Games with Videos
- Responsive Design – CC 2019/2020 Retiming animation using Protected Region
- Essential 3D – Working in 3D Space and Animation Techniques
- Advanced 3D – How to Create and Animate 3D Cameras
- Advanced 3D – Lights and Shadows
- Motion Graphics 3D projects – The Cube
- Puppet Tools – CC 2018 – Distorting & Animating Objects/Images
- Puppet Tools – CC 2019/2020 – Distorting & Animating Objects/Images
- The World of Expressions
- Animation Presets – Using, Editing and Saving Your Presets
- Compositing: A closer look at the essential Blending Modes & Compositing
- Specialized Effects: Motion Tracking
- Specialized Effects: 3D Camera Tracker
- Specialized Effects: Color Correction with the Lumetri Scope
- Specialized Effects: Keying – Removing Background Green Screen
- Specialized Effects: Separating Background / Foreground- Rotoscoping
- Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Project
- Visual Effects with Video Mattes
- Composition & Layers Markers: How to Easily Create Kinetic Typography
- CC 2017/2018 – Create & Export Essential Graphics Templates
- CC 2019/2020 – Create & Export Essential Graphics Templates
- Create and Animate Nulls from Path and Masks
- Importing and Animating Vector files from Illustrator
- Infographics projects
- Your Complete Guide to the Audio Spectrum Effect – Create awesome Sound Waves
- Your Complete Guide to the Radio Wave Effect in its Multiple Wave Types
- Your Complete Guide to the CC Spotlight Effect – Create Spotlight for your Video
- Tips to Help You out Work Better or Faster
- Exporting Your Work from After Effects
- Not the End!
- Bonus and More
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
You can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
Apply Now From The official website of the provider
This Course Published by:
“Samah Mubarak/ Egypt“
Reviewed by “Naira Samir / Egypt”
MARJ3 Content Team