13.99 USD Instead of
Duration of the course:
268 Lectures- 17 Hours
Course name: Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator – for Beginners & Beyond
It also provides all the materials the lecturer use to run his day to day logo design business so you can use them to do exactly the same from logo design client questionnaires to email templates. You’ll also gain insight into my communication with a real life client as we embark upon the First Point Surfing case study! Not only that, you’re going to explore additional case studies designing symbolic logos for Coffeeshake and Goldstein, Typographical logos for Cloudbox and Goinstall and vintage logo designs in the Bristol Barbers case study! It’s also going to pass on the skill of designing unique mosaic / Pixel style logos! What’s more there are exercises laid out for each and every one of these logo types, so that you can try your hand at them and receive valuable, professional feedback from the lecturer in the Q&A!
Course specializes in:
- Graphic Design.
You will learn by completing this course:
- Develop a Professional Iconic Logo Designs.
- Develop a Professional Typographic Logo Design.
- Develop Professional Vintage Logo Designs.
- Study and follow a client brief to create a logo exactly to requirements with ultimate satisfaction.
- Gain valuable insight into colour psychology to influence the audience.
- Construct an awesome mood board to further develop and refine logo ideas.
- Learn how to develop logo design sketches like a professional.
- Discover the very best materials to use in the sketching stage.
- Discover how to develop a logo with deep & rich meanings.
- Prepare sketches in Illustrator ready for optimal tracing.
- Discover suitable colour modes for on-screen and in print.
- Master every primary tool in Illustrator to weave masterpieces.
- Increase competency in Illustrator and its features to illustrate almost anything.
- Master the almighty Pen Tool to develop stunning symbol designs.
- Professionally kern and prepare type for ultimate aesthetics.
- Marry type with symbols professionally.
- Sit taglines so they look great against a company name.
- Learn how to design with optical illusions in mind.
- Learn how to colour logos professionally and how to make the most of few colours.
- Learn how to apply simple but effective effects with a few mouse clicks.
- Learn how to develop mockups of photorealistic objects with your logo upon them.
- Discover how to organise logo design files.
- Learn to to present your logo design work to the client professionally.
- Learn how to handle logo design feedback and revisions and completion.
- Obtain email templates which you can use for your own business.
- Find out how to price your logo designs to get the most money for your skill.
- Learn about different logo design formats and their benefits.
- Put your skills to the test with an array of projects to complete!
- How to comprehend and use professional logo / graphic design terms.
- Speak to the lecturer in the Q&A at any time! Present your work and / or fire a question!
Who is this course for:
- Ideal for both beginners who haven’t used Adobe Illustrator or those who are interested in learning the logo design and the logo design business.
- Intermediate logo / graphic designers will undoubtedly learn from the course also in relation to insight into the professional logo design process.
- Adobe Illustrator (or Trial Version) or any other Vector Software.
- Scanner or digital camera / iPad / tablet camera is preferable to photo sketches to trace.
- Pencil, paper & eraser.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.
- Tool of the Trade & Vector Principle.
- Types of Logo Design.
- Colour Psychology.
- Logo Design Brief.
- Gathering Reference Material & Mind Mapping.
- Illustrator Elaborated.Exploring Illustrator CC.
- Preparing Fonts & Editing Text.
- Developing Symbols in Illustrator.
- Marrying Symbols with Text.
- Colouring Iconic Logos.
- Sending Logo Samples to your Client.
- Revising Designs & Sending Final Logos to your Client.
- Download Material.
- Quoting Your Client & Invoicing.
- Case Study 2 – Iconic Logo Design – Goldstein.
- Case Study 3 – Iconic Logo Design – Coffee Shake.
- Introduction to Typographic Logos.
- Kerning Crash Course.
- Case Study 4 – Typographical – Cloudbox.
- Test your Knowledge on the Typographic Process.
- Case Study 5 – Typographical – Goinstall.
- Vintage Logo Design Analysis.
- Vintage Logo Fonts.
- Case Study 6 – Vintage Logo Design – Bristols Barbers.
- Developing the Vintage Symbol – Bristols Barbers.
- Vintage Logo Design – Backing Shapes / Enclosures.
- Know your Vintage Logo Design backing shapes / Enclosures?
- Vintage Logo Text Selection – Bristols Barbers.
- Bringing Together the Vintage Logo – Bristols Barbers.
- Know your Vintage Logos?
- ACTIVITY – Case Study 6 – Vintage Logo Design – Firestone Denim.
- Case Study 7 (Concise) – Pixel / Mosaic Logo.
- The Lecturer Logo Design Fundamentals!
- Logo Design Mockups Online.
- Logo Design Mockups with Software.
- Iconic Logo Design Activities.
- Typographic Logo Design Activities.
- Vintage Logo Design Activities.
- Mosaic / Pixel Logo Design Activities.
- Creative Questions.
- A Final Word.
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
15 September 2020
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
This Course Published by:
“Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Content Team