There is a discount now, Current price: $10.99 overall
Original Price: $134.99
Duration of the course:
168 lectures – Only 22 hours and 46 minutes
Instagram Marketing 2020: Hashtags, Live, Stories, Ads &more
This is the most comprehensive course on Instagram Marketing anywhere, It was recently featured in Entrepreneur Magazine.
With over 23 hours of video and 165+ custom resources & guides, you won’t find a more thorough and up to date course out there.
It covers everything you need to know to start from scratch and grow an account to 20k, 40k, even 100k followers.
This course is designed to apply to both individuals that want to grow a following for themselves, but also businesses that want to start a presence on the platform and use it to grow their brand.
This course is for both beginners to Instagram and more advanced students that have some experience with the platform.
You will first start by learning the basics of:
- Setting up and optimizing an account.
- Developing a content strategy.
- Creating your first batch of content.
- Learning how to post & how to optimize hashtags.
After that, you will start exploring intermediate growth strategies.
After establishing a consistent system for growing the audience you will start diving into advanced concepts.
And much much more.
Course specializes in:
- Social Media Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
You will learn by completing this course:
- Learn how to create a successful themed, business, or personal account on Instagram.
- Be able to pick an effective name for your account.
- Understand the platform specific and growth marketing jargon associated with Instagram.
- Create an attractive logo and further optimize your profile bio, name, & call to actions.
- Use and operate analytics tools like Iconosquare & HypeAuditor.
- Analyze and understand why content on other accounts work.
- Design a cost & time effective content strategy that works for long term growth.
- Research and network with other competitor accounts in their space.
- Create your own first batch of high quality content optimized for attention on Instagram.
- Find the best images for use on Instagram and prevent copyright complications.
- Use scheduling tools like Buffer & Later to better control & manage your future posts.
- Use Photoshop to create custom images.
- Use Pablo to rapidly create quote & motivational images.
- Use Final Cut Pro and adobe Premiere to successfully put together and export Instagram videos.
- Shoot your own personal video for Instagram.
- Identify strong performing posts that complement your content strategy and re-gram them.
- Identify, research, and pick the best hashtags for each of their posts.
- Increase engagement in your posts with effective caption and CTA strategies.
- Create and deploy an effective “dummy account strategy”.
- Create a high performing and low effort habit schedule for growing their account.
- Find and select the best opportunities for growing your accounts through shoutouts.
- Setup and monitor follow, like, & comment bots in a tasteful way that brings attention to your account.
- Create a workflow and design a system for your content production.
- Post an effective job ad online to find help in scaling your content production.
- Trial and decide which freelancers are right for your account and their content strategy.
- Make money through your account in 4 different ways.
- Use mobile optimized tools like Linktree for lead generation.
- Design and execute an effective Instagram Story strategy.
- Design and monitor Instagram ads designed to accelerate your account growth.
- Navigate the Facebook advertising platform and use it effectively for Instagram.
- Design and run effective Instagram Live sessions that result in account growth & engagement.
- Use advanced tools like Jarvee for coordinating multiple accounts and automating content.
- Use advanced tools to automate outreach for promotional strategies, like shoutouts.
- Design and run successful competitions that are legal and cost effective.
Who is this course for:
- Anyone interested in starting an Instagram account for theirself or their business.
- Anyone with an already existing account that they want to improve and grow.
- Have access to a smartphone and a consistent internet connection.
- No prior experience with Instagram required.
- Setting up your account
- Planning your content strategy
- Laying the groundwork
- Creating your first batch of content
- Setting successful habits
- Growth #1 Shoutouts
- Growing and automating content production
- How to make money off Instagram
- Using stories to grow
- Instagram ads
- Instagram live
- Automated outreach
- Growth #2 Bots
- Follow Along with the growth of Innovation Station
- Bonus Section
Information about the lecturer:
His courses have been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, BusinessInsider, BuzzFeed, Mashable, TheNextWeb, The Daily Beast, & Techcrunch**
Currently, he is the Founder and Director of Sprintkick, a full-service, referral-only digital agency based out of San Francisco. Over the past four years he had overseen the development and launch of over 100 web and mobile apps. Clients range from two-man bootstrapping startups to multibillion dollar Fortune 100s like Wal-Mart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and GNC.
Know more about the lecturer from Here.
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
You can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here:
Apply Now From The official website of the provider
This Course Published by:
“Samah Mubarak/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Arwa Osama/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Content Team