There is a discount, the current price is $18.99 instead of $199.99 (90% off).
Duration of the course:
09:50:58 hours in 114 lectures.
Course name: Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Video Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
This course is created for you to learn Video Editing and Premiere Pro CC from fundamentals to advanced techniques.
You will learn how to edit the Interview and create a montage that tells a story. Assemble with additional footage to create an even more dynamic, exciting story. Or come up with an awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
In this course, you will learn how to efficiently import and organize your media. You will learn several methods to give you the freedom to adjust your work flow to suit your preferences and will develop your own style.
Course specializes in:
- Video Editing
You will learn by completing this course:
- By the end of the course you’ll have created your own Demo-Reel from 1min to 4/5 minutes – depending on your ambitions.
- The Entire Video Editing Process while you create you Demo Reel with professionally shut footage provided for you.
- Efficiently use all the editing tools in Premiere Pro CC – The right tools with right techniques at the right place and time.
- How to use the powerful Editing Monitors within Premiere Pro CC from the Trim Monitor to Speed adjustment Monitors.
- The complete and professional Color Correction Process – A step by step approach, Including how to use the all Lumetri Scopes and the Lumetri Color Panel.
- The concept behind Color Grading and how to apply Color Grading in a professional way to create different moods and feelings for your Videos.
- How to use the latest Graphics within Premiere Pro CC to create Titles, Lower thirds and more…
- and much, much more.
Who is this course for:
- You are a complete beginner and want to learn how to use Premiere Pro CC and Professional Video Editing.
- You are a Premiere Pro Novice (worked a bit with Premiere) and you want to expand your skills and become more efficient in both skills.
- You want to start your Video Editing Career, become Professional in Premiere Pro and Video Editing.
- You want to become a Video Editor and Create your own Unique Demo Reel using Professional Footage shut with various cameras and conditions.
- You want to learn step by step the process of Post Production from Ingesting Media to Color Grading and Production.
- You want to learn how to edit an Interview Based Documentary using Professional Footage.
- You have been Video Editing in other software and want to migrate to Premiere Pro.
- Ultimately, you should have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 up to 2019 installed to thoroughly follow along and practice while you are learning.
- You can also learn the entire Video Editing Process and create your projects using prior versions of Premiere Pro CC.
- A minimum free disk space of 1GB to download and work with the necessary professional footage I have provided.
- If you want to create your OWN UNIQUE DEMO-REEL you will need at least 4GB of Free disk space to download 230+ Video Clip to work with.
- Let’s get started
- Your First Project: Easy Video Editing in Premiere Pro CC
- Downloading Your Complete Media for Your Project
- Previewing, Importing and Organizing your Media
- Adding, Inserting and Arranging Clips in a Sequence: Tools & Techniques
- Editing Techniques & Editing Tools
- Manipulating Clip Speed
- Essential Audio Editing
- The Graphics Workspace: Text, Shapes, Lower Thirds and More
- Adding , Editing and Creating Transition – Video, Audio and Stills
- The Color Correction Process and Workflow
- Color Grading
- Essential Motion Effects
- Post-Production Training – Start Creating Your Demo-Reel Now
- Chromakeying in Premiere Pro CC
- Conclusion – Your next Specialized Video Editing Techniques
- Bonus Section: Expand your Video Editing Skills
Information about the lecturer:
The Highest Rated and Best Sellers After Effects and Video Editing Courses on Udemy.
Video Editing, Animation, Motion Graphics and Visual Effects is what I love creating and teaching, Offline and Online.
After Effects is what I love working with, every day, (except Sundays, my wife and kids won’t let me.)
I learned these the very hard way, very long time ago (since 1985) and I am still on it. It’s amazing when you discover that I used to use assembly language to animate sprites (think of PacMan), Green and B/W screens. Today I am animating Videos in 3D in just a click.
The Path to Mastery starts now. Being in the advertising industry has taught me that precision and a significant attention to details are very important, and makes the difference between a fake and life like animation or visual effect.
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider: San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here:
Apply Now From The official website of the provider
This Course Published by:
“Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Content Team