There is discount for Now Current price $10.99
Original Price $199.99
Duration of the course:
412 lectures – only 20 hours and 17 minutes overall
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2020
The Business Intelligence Analyst Course, the only course you need to become a BI Analyst. They are proud to present you this one-of-a-kind opportunity. There are several online courses teaching some of the skills related to the BI Analyst profession.
It is truly comprehensive. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course comprises of several modules: Introduction to Data and Data Science, Statistics and Excel, Database theory, SQL, Tableau ,SQL + Tableau. These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring BI Analysts. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to your success. And your success is their success, so let’s make it happen!
Course specializes in:
You will learn by completing this course:
- Become an expert in Statistics, SQL, Tableau, and problem solving
- Boost your resume with in-demand skills
- Gather, organize, analyze and visualize data
- Use data for improved business decision-making
- Present information in the form of metrics, KPIs, reports, and dashboards
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis
- Analyze current and historical data
- Discover how to find trends, market conditions, and research competitor positioning
- Understand the fundamentals of database theory
- Use SQL to create, design, and manipulate SQL databases
- Extract data from a database writing your own queries
- Create powerful professional visualizations in Tableau
- Combine SQL and Tableau to visualize data from the source
- Solve real-world business analysis tasks in SQL and Tableau
Who is this course for:
- Beginners to programming and data science
- Students eager to learn about job opportunities in the field of data science
- Candidates willing to boost their resume by learning how to combine the knowledge of Statistics, SQL, and Tableau in a real-world working environment
- SQL Programmers who want to develop business reasoning and apply their knowledge to the solution of various business tasks
- People interested in a Business Intelligence Analyst career
- No prior experience is required. They will start from the very basics.
- You’ll need to install MySQL, Tableau Public, and Anaconda. They will show you how to do it step by step.
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365.
- Part 1: Introduction
- Intro to Data and Data Science – The Different Data Science Fields
- Intro to Data and Data Science – The Relationship between Different Fields
- Intro to Data and Data Science – What is the Purpose of each Data Science Field
- Intro to Data and Data Science – Common Data Science Techniques
- Intro to Data and Data Science – Common Data Science Tools
- Intro to Data and Data Science – Data Science Career Paths
- Intro to Data and Data Science – Dispelling Common Misconceptions
- Part 2: Statistics – Population and Sample
- Statistics – Descriptive Statistics
- Statistics – Practical Example: Descriptive Statistics
- Statistics – Inferential Statistics Fundamentals
- Statistics – Inferential Statistics: Confidence Intervals
- Statistics – Practical Example: Inferential Statistics
- Statistics – Hypothesis Testing
- Statistics – Practical Example: Hypothesis Testing
- Part 3: Relational Database Theory & Introduction to SQL
- SQL – Install and get to know MySQL
- SQL – Best SQL Practices
- SQL – Loading the ’employees’ Database
- SQL – Practical Application of the SQL SELECT Statement
- SQL – Expanding on MySQL Aggregate Functions
- SQL – SQL JOINs
- SQL – SQL Subqueries
- SQL – Stored Routines
- SQL – The CASE Statement
- Part 4: Introduction to Tableau
- Tableau – Tableau functionalities
- Tableau – The Tableau Exercise
- Part 5: Combining SQL and Tableau – Introduction
- Combining SQL and Tableau – Problem 1
- Combining SQL and Tableau – Problem 2
- Combining SQL and Tableau – Problem 3
- Combining SQL and Tableau – Problem 4
- Combining SQL and Tableau – Problem 5
- Part 6: Introduction to Programming with Python
- Python – Python Variables and Data Types
- Python – Python Syntax Fundamentals
- Python – Other Python Operators
- Python – Conditional Statements
- Python – Functions
- Python – Python Sequences
- Python – Using Iterations
- Python – Advanced Python tools
- Part 7: Integration – Software Integration
- Integration – What is contained in this Course?
- Integration – Data Preprocessing Step by Step
- Integration – Integrating Python and SQL
- Integration – Using Tableau to Analyze the Predicted Outputs
About the course provider of the training course
About the course provider of the training course
The headquarters of the provider:San Francisco, CA, USA and provides all its services online.
The number of students and graduates in the Provider institution: 50 million students.
Year of establishment of the provider: 2010.
Brief about the course provider:
With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is the largest online learning destination that helps students, businesses, and governments gain the skills they need to compete in today’s economy. More than 50 million students are mastering new skills from expert instructors teaching over 150,000 online courses in topics from programming and data science to leadership and team building. For companies, Udemy for Business offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to 4,000+ courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Udemy for Government is designed to upskill workers and prepare them for the jobs of tomorrow. Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Denver, Brazil, India, Ireland, and Turkey.
15 September 2020
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
you can use Online Payment Methods.
How to Apply
How to Apply
You must apply through the following link and register for the training course From here.
This Course Published by:
“Demiana Melad/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Reem Ghazal/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Content Team