15 March 2019.
(Partially/ Fully Funded)
Create DAV Summer School – York University
The multi-institutional, interdisciplinary CREATE Program in Data Analytics and Visualization (DAV) at York University in Toronto offers an all-expenses-paid undergraduate summer school on big data science.
The program includes talks by CREATE DAV faculty and industry experts on current research topics in big data science, as well as hands-on experience in York and OCAD U laboratories. The curriculum reflects the wide range of research areas at CREATE DAV.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- Signal processing
- Computer vision
- Image processing
- Computer graphics
- Virtual human modeling
- Serious games
- Natural language processing
- Human perception & cognition
- Visualization & design
- Computer Science
For more information about the program here
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
from 25 to 28 June 2019.
- A senior (year 3, preferably) undergraduate student that has a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology.
- The program accepts undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career a career in the big data science.
- It is intended mainly for students who are planning to apply to graduate school in late 2019, and are interested in investigating interdisciplinary research aspects of the big data science.
- Citizens of all countries are eligible.
(Partially/ Fully Funded)
- The program covers transportation costs (up to $1,300 CAD). If the cost of the travel exceed that amount, the applicant will be responsible for paying the remainder of their travel expenses.
- The program provides on-campus accommodations and meals.
First Step: Submit a completed online application form.
Second Step: A reference letter should be sent from a referee directly to CREATE DAV Program by 15 March 2019.
- Reference letters can be sent by email to [email protected] or by mail to:
Irina Kapsh, CREATE DAV Program, York University, 4700 Keele Street, LAS 1012J, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3J 1P3
- In the reference letter, the referee should describe how he know the applicant, his prospects for an academic career, and how he would benefit from attending the summer school.
For more information about How to Apply here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Doha Elamin/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team