October 31, 2018.
This award is designed to help high-performing students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks and living expenses.
CRL work with all types of construction and home-building professionals to protect their property investments. They have built their reputation on getting any type of construction project over the line. So when they say they are specialists in construction insurance for any type of residential property, they mean it – they’ll find a way around any obstacle that might otherwise stand in the way.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
-Eligible courses include any undergraduate foundation; bachelor’s and integrated master’s degree in the following disciplines: engineering, construction, architecture. A full list of eligible course titles can be found here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
According to each program.
The CRL scholarship is open to:
- First-year undergraduates only – at the time of application, be enrolled in an eligible course under the three disciplines mentioned below in a higher education institution in the UK, having either started their first year in September 2017, or starting their first year in September 2018.
- Students who have a confirmed place at a recognized UK higher education institution for a foundation, bachelor’s or integrated master’s degree under one of the following disciplines: civil engineering, construction, (landscape) architecture, please see our full list of eligible courses.
- Home, EU and International students in the UK only.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applicants will be judged by our internal panel and the 10 strongest entrants will be selected to receive the £1,000 cash prize.
The CRL Scholarship rewards academic performance and applicants must display evidence of academic excellence and innovation.This will be demonstrated by:
- Academic endorsements by two personal referees
- Submission of an essay of no more than 1,000 words entitled ‘The Future Of The Construction Industry.
- Students must submit proof that they have accepted an offer to attend an eligible UK university (or higher education institution) for a semester/grading period starting in September 2017 and 2018. This proof should not only include an acceptance offer letter but also show proof that you have unconditionally accepted the offer.
- The acceptance letter must:
- be on school letterhead
- display a school seal or logo
- contain a signature and phone number of a representative from the admissions office
- All documents must clearly show your name as the same on your passport and the name and address of the issuing school.
- The acceptance letter must:
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Maha Oraby /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abd El Rahman Mohsen/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team