July 1, 2020
United States of America.
Cross-Cultural Scholarship (CCS)
The Cross-Cultural Scholarship is available to all international students at Winona State University. The CCS scholarship covers the difference between the tuition rate for residents and the rate for non-residents.
each student must complete Cross-Cultural Outreach Program (CCOP) projects. These projects are ways to both share their culture and to learn about culture in the U.S.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- All specialities available at Winona State University.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Nine Academic Semesters.
Full study mood and one major and one minor projects to submit during the program.
- Applicants should be enrolled as an International student at Winona State University.
- Applicants are required to attend the CCS Training session during International Orientation if they are new students.
In case of acceptance students should require new Eligibility Requirements:
- Maintain a valid F-1 or J-1 Immigration Status.
- Complete Cross-Cultural Outreach Projects during the academic year, starting in the fall and ending in the spring semester. These projects are called Minor Projects (two projects) and one Major Project for a total of three.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50.
- The CCS scholarship covers the difference between the tuition rate for residents and the rate for non-residents.
First Step: Check the website and read the procedures and start the following steps:
Register as an international student at Winona State University. After getting your acceptance you need to get an I-20 by following those steps:
- Submit an original financial document: Provide an original bank statement or verification of deposit with a minimum of $24,354 USD, dated within the last six months. The document should include bank information, balance, currency, and name of the account holder. If you have a sponsor, the account holder’s name must be your sponsor’s name.
- Complete the Financial Information Form: Once the financial document is finished submit it to [email protected] .
- Send a copy of your Passport: If you are in the U.S. send a copy of your passport with the visa page.
- Sign up & Pay for the UEMS Shipping Service to Receive Your Documents: f you do not wish to use the express mailing service, the International Services office will mail your documents to you by airmail free of charge.
Second Step: After getting the previous two admissions start your online application form specified for your level and field of study and :
- write a Personal Statement: This written statement should include an explanation of factors that affected your performance or test scores. Tell us why WSU is your institution of choice and include an overview of your college or career goals, and any evidence of college readiness. Your personal statement should be no more than two pages.
- Gather letters of Recommendation: Ask for at least two letters of recommendation from academic teachers and/or guidance counselor. These letters should demonstrate your ability to succeed in a university setting.
- Send the documents to the International Services team at [email protected]
Third Step: Submit all the previous requirements and wait for your answer and questions about the scholarship are allowed.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Sarah Rouissi/ Tunisia“
Reviewed by” Akram Salah / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team