18 September 2018
La Napoule Art Foundation: Group Residency, spring 2019 | Groupe de résidence, printemps 2019
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Design and Music.
- Media and Journalism.
- Languages and Literature.
English or French.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- from 1 March till 31 March 2019
- Accommodation is open to individual artists over 18 years of all disciplines and nationalities.
- Artists may apply once every calendar year.
- Although alumni are encouraged to apply, priority may be given to artists who have not yet received an LNAF Residency.
- Due to the historic nature of our facilities, we regret that the Château and Villa are not handicapped accessible at the present time.
- Couples must apply separately. There are no provisions for family, friends, children, or pets at the Château.
All successful applicants receive:
- studio space
- a $1,000 stipend
- breakfast every morning
- most evening meals
Note: This opportunity contains entry fees.
First Step: Sign up on the site, log in and fill the personal information.
Second Step: Provide a statement that includes: 1) An overview of your perspectives and priorities as an artist 2) The rationale and goals of what you hope to accomplish during your time at LNAF
Third Step: Upload the following items:
- A copy of your latest Resume/CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from authorities in the field who are familiar with you and your work. They should specifically address the applicant’s professional capacity and temperamental suitability to working in an artists’ community during the residency. Your recommender will receive an email from [email protected] with further instructions.
- 1-10 items. Images (up to 5MB each), Video (up to 250MB each), Audio (up to 30MB each), PDFs (up to 10MB each) and Models (Sketchfab). You may also link to media from YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud.
Fourth Step: Pay 30$ entry fees.
Work samples should reflect the type of project you are pursuing and completed within the last three years:
Visual artists – up to 10 images
Writers – up to 2 writing samples, 25 pages or less in total
Video artists – up to 4 samples
Musicians/composers – 2-3 samples of work, include audio files
Dancers – up to 4 samples
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Islam Abo Essa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Merhabi/ Lebanon ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team