17 January 2020
Canada, North America.
Daughter for life Scholarship Programme.
Scholarship program is rebuilding peace in the Middle East one step at a time by providing young women with the opportunity to gain the skills and experience required for the task.
Scholarship offers full undergraduate and graduate scholarships in almost any program of your choosing, because what matters is your passion and potential. We’ve established a number of academic partnerships with leading universities and colleges throughout Canada, the US and beyond so you can reach your academic goals without the worry of how to afford it.
DFL offers its scholarships through specific academic partners only. In addition to applying to DFL for the scholarship portion, all applicants must apply to the respective academic partner for their desired university/college program(s).
You may apply to multiple universities/colleges and multiple programs within each university. Please note that there are application fees associated with each of the university/colleges, as noted on each of their websites.
Please find a list of our academic partners for the 2020/2021 year with important information and links for applying. It is important to be aware that these applications are separate from the DFL application and all questions regarding requirements, application process, etc. should be direct to the university/college itself.
You may apply to multiple universities/colleges and multiple programs within each university.
- University of Pennsylvania
- York University
- Brock University
Opportunity Focus Areas:
University of Pennsylvania
- social issues
- Actuarial Science
- African Studies
- Anthropology, Social
- Art History
- Aboriginal Education, Faculty of Education
- Accounting, Goodman School of Business
- Adult Education, Faculty of Education
- Applied Computing, Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Applied Linguistics, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Biochemistry, Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Biological Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Biophysics, Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Biotechnology, Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Business Administration, Goodman School of Business
- Business Administration Co-op International Dual Degree, Goodman School of Business
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, MOROCCO.
The duration depends on the Programme you will Choose.
You can apply for the DFL Scholarship if you are:
- In financial need
- Committed to returning to home country once studies are complete
- Reaching significant academic grades (minimum of 75%)
- Having a strong command of English that meets the academic institution’s requirement
- You must have Compassion,Creativity and Perseverance.
- You need to apply Financial Needs Analysis .
First Step: Prepare the following documents:
- the school/college transcripts
- English proficiency test proof
- a Financial Needs Analysis
- two references at least (one academic, one community-based to be emailed directly to the foundation’s email).
Second Step: Apply to your desired college before Jan 17, 2020, and got an application number/ID.
Fourth Step: If you got accepted by one of the Academic Partners (one of the 3 mentioned colleges), you will be interviewed and if passed, you will get contacted for final approval.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
” Eman Mahdy/ Egypt
& Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team