21 June, 2019.
de Rohan Scholarship at the University of Oxford Brookes
For September 2019 entry, the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences are pleased to offer the de Rohan Scholarship to full-time international students.
The award is for £7,000 per annum for full-time students. The full-time award is open to International students.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Creative Writing.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- You must have been offered a place on a master’s course at Oxford Brookes University, i.e. a course leading to an MA or MA by Research in the subjects listed above. You must be a new master’s student starting your course in September 2019.
- This scholarship scheme is open to International students but international students studying on a full-time Masters course starting in September 2019.
- You should have, or expect to obtain, a good honours degree or equivalent from a recognised institution of higher education, or have experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills at honours degree standard.
- The scholarship is only open to students undertaking a Master’s degree for the first time. Students who have previously studied a Master’s degree will not be eligible.
- Candidates receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover all their tuition fees will not be eligible for a de Rohan Taught Postgraduate Scholarship.
- £7,000per annum for full-time students
First Step: Get an offer from Oxford Brookes,click here.
Second Step: Fil in this application.
Third step: post completed application forms to:
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,
Oxford Brookes University
Room G3.22, Tonge Building
Gipsy Lane, Oxford
Or by email to:
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Manar Khattab/Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt “
“Mona Awad / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team