20 May, 2020
Digital Marketing Internship
This is a great opportunity for a marketing intern, interested in social media channels, google Adwords and developing marketing strategies. For the selected candidate, this will be a good all-round marketing experience.
XELMY is a creative and strategically driven advertising agency that is breaking tradition to build brands of the future. They develop fully integrated, global campaigns, with people at the heart of every idea.
They are committed to solving their client’s business problems with creativity, strategy and innovation. Their goal is to create purposeful work that works for your audience and your business.
One of their biggest values is that they strive to create work that adds value to people’s lives, not noise. In this internship you will Gain “valuable experience in marketing sector and Work in well-integrated international team”.
- Undertake extensive market research across Spain
- Web research and analyze of generated metions
- development of a marketing materials
- SEO & SEM
- Setup of google Adwords & Facebook ads campaigns
- Preparing marketing content for social media fanpages
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Studies
- Management Science
- Communication Sciences
- Information Sciences
- Engineering and/or Technology
Note: Good spoken and written English levels are required (B1 onwards).
TUNISIA,Cyprus, TURKEY& OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
1 – 6 Months
8 Apr, 2020 to 31 Oct, 2020
- You must have a Bachelor degree.
- Your trainee-ship must be relevant for your degree-related learning and personal development needs and, wherever possible, be integrated in your study programme.
Note: Before applying for a Digital Opportunity Trainee-ship you should check with your university if you are eligible for Erasmus+ trainee-ship.
- Financial compensation
- High salary
- Transportation costs
- Reimbursement costs
- Lunch vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Free participation in company events
- Internship certificate
- professional training
First Step: sign up here to create your account. Choose the “I’m looking for an internship” option (intern’s account), fill in all necessary fields .
Second Step: Start filling out your application form according to the internship you are applying for.
- if you are a student or recent graduate you should apply through your university, according to the timing and procedures established by your university for Erasmus+ trainee-ships. Students should contact the Erasmus+ office at their university.
- Individuals seeking to apply should contact their organisation, institution, or educational establishment.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Samah Mubarak / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team