5 November, 2018
International Contest Awareness Weak Poster Contest
The International Compost Awareness Week Committee invites you to get involved in ICAW 2019. They’re looking for anyone interested in participating in our 17th Annual Poster Contest. The winning poster will be used to promote International Compost Awareness Week, May 5 -11, 2019.
The contest is open to anyone who wishes to share their artistic creativity to promote this year’s theme.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The contest runs from September 1 until November 5, 2018.
- The contest is open to anyone ten years old and up from anywhere in the world.
- The concept and images of the poster should be based on “compostuse” or address the “benefits of recycling organic residuals.” We will especially look for images that demonstrate that organic materials are a key component to healthy soils and for keeping soils and the environment healthy in the future. When creating your poster, please remember that the winning poster will be reproduced and distributed nationally.
- Only ORIGINAL artwork will be considered. Please check your spelling; misspelling the theme will disqualify your poster!
- Posters that include personal or corporate information or product endorsements will be disqualified.
- Copyrighted Images/Subjects: Copyrighted, trademarked products, packaging, brand names and advertisements may not be used within the poster. Original signed release forms are required for persons, whether public or private citizens, who are photographed and appear on the poster. If the subject is under 18 the release form must be signed by a parent or guardian. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Electronic Resolution and Format: Artwork is to be submitted in electronic format with a resolution of 300 dpi and in jpg format. (Note: Poster Winner will be requested to resubmit poster at higher resolution for reproduction purposes.) Poster should measure no larger than 12” wide X 18” high and be vertical (portrait) in orientation.
- Judging and winner selection: All entries will be reviewed by the judges and the best three identified in each division.
The poster contest winner will have his/her poster reproduced and distributed to thousands nationwide. It will be the official 2019 International Compost Awareness Week poster and featured on the CCREF website as well as on the US Composting Council website too. The winning “poster artist” will have his/her name posted on the CCREF website and will be included on all print material and in any press releases in association with our annual ICAW celebration.
First Step: Choose the age group
Second Step: Fill the personal information
Third Step:Submit your Poster Contest application form online at the official website.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nermeen Mostafa/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team