31, May 2019
Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research in Heidelberg
The Helmholtz International Graduate School for Cancer Research in Heidelberg is the interdisciplinary and international PhD program for all students working at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ). Our PhD students conduct research at the forefront of basic, computational, epidemiological and translational cancer research.
The DKFZ is Germany’s largest biomedical research institute and has an international and dynamic work environment, providing students with access to state-of-the-art research facilities and exceptional resources. More than 500 PhD students in over 100 divisions and research groups carry out research to unravel the causes and mechanisms of cancer development and to identify novel tools for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- (molecular) biology
- computational biology
- computer science
- public health studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- holding (or expecting to hold) a university master’s degree (MSc or equivalent) including a written master’s research thesis
- Applicants still studying for their degree should anticipate to receive it not later than 6 months after the application deadline
- If you hold a bachelor degree, you are unfortunately not eligible to apply.
- A language test for English is requested for all applicants:
TOEFL test with a score of 95+ (internet-based), 240+ (computer-based) or 587+ (paper-based)
IELTS certificate with a band score 7.0+
Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- for three years
- Doctoral researchers awarded a PhD position through the biannual selection roundsare funded either by a DKFZ PhD contract (65 % of a TVöD EG 13) or by third-party funding from their group leader.
First Step: register here the log in to your application .
Second Step: fill in required data in application.
Third Step:for more visit this link.
- Two recommendation letters .
- certificates and transcripts with grades and scores and include an explanation of the grading system for university degree.
- English proof.
- High school certificate.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Farag / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team