01 November 2019, 5pm GMT
Don McCarthy Master Scholarship in the United Kingdom
The Dr Don McCarthy scholarship is open to candidates applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2020. The scholarship will provide the successful student with vital support for course fees.
The British School of Fashion is offering a prestigious scholarship in honor of Founding Donor, Dr Don McCarthy. A leading figure within the fashion industry, Don is former Executive Chairman of House of Fraser, Rubicon Retail Ltd, the holding company for the Shoe Studio, Warehouse, and Principles fashion brands, and Goldsmiths and Watches of Switzerland.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- check fashion programmes
All world countries.
- Students must have applied to study one of the following courses at GCU London:
- MBA Luxury Brand Management
- MSc Fashion Business Creation
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc Luxury Brand Marketing
scholarships worth £12,500 available for January 2020 start applicants
- You can apply for the scholarship online. When applying you will be asked to upload a video in support of your application. This is a 2-3 minute video explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship. Amongst other things, the selection panel is looking for answers to:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- What difference it will make to your studies/career
- What difference will you make to the industry/University – what will you give back?
- What your future plans and career goals are.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Emam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Lubna Albadawi/ syria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team