1 July 2019.
The United Kingdom.
Draper Scholarship (2019)- Sussex University
The University of Sussex is delighted to offer scholarships of £1,000 to applicants applying to study Masters and diploma courses in the Department of Law, commencing in 2019.
Sussex is a highly ranked UK university that uses research-led teaching, a unique location and a strong sense of purpose to broaden its students’ perspectives. Choose one of these courses and join it’s thriving student community.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or Common Professional Examination (CPE)
- Criminal Law and Criminal Justice LLM
- Environmental Law LLM
- Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law LLM
- International Commercial Law LLM
- International Financial Law LLM
- International Human Rights Law LLM
- International Law LLM
- International Trade Law LLM
- Law LLM
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
-1 year full time for master programmes.
-10 months full time for diploma program.
Note: Two yeas part time studying is not available for international students.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must have accepted on offer to study on one of the following courses for September 2019 entry:
- For Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or Common Professional Examination (CPE): Your qualification can be in any subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
- For the International Trade Law LLM/ International Commercial Law LLM/ Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law LLM: Your undergraduate degree should be in law. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing
- For the International Financial Law LLM/International Human Rights Law LLM/ International Law LLM/ Law LLM/ Environmental Law LLM/ Criminal Law and Criminal Justice LLM: Your qualification should normally be in law or a relevant subject such as economics, finance, international relations, political science, history, criminology, criminal justice or sociology. You may still be considered if you have a qualification in a different subject area. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing
- Bachelors degree from a university with an overall grade of at least 70%-75% depending on your university for master degree and at least 70% for the diploma degree.
- IELTS (Academic) Standard level (6.5 overall, including at least 6.0 in each component) or alternative English language qualification.
- You need to apply for a Tier 4 or short-term study visa to study in the UK through the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) website.
- You receive £1,000, awarded as a tuition fee reduction.
Note: Find out typical living costs for studying at Sussex.
First Step: Applying for the desired program.
-For the diploma program:
- Register in the Central Applications Board.
- Sign into your account.
- Press “create a new application”.
- Choose the diploma program.
- Please complete each section of the application and upload the required documents (enter all academic and/or professional qualifications degree certificate, personal statement, the details of a suitable referee who is able to provide a reference to support the application).
- Submit your application.
Note: Queries about the full time application process should be sent to: [email protected].
– For the master programmes:
- Register in the postgraduate application system.
- Activate your account.
- Sign into your account and apply to the master program:
- Choose your master program and press “Apply”.
- Please complete each section of the application and upload the required documents (undergraduate degree certificate, personal statement, CV, at least one academic reference).
- Submit your application.
Second Step: Receiving and accepting an offer of a place on an eligible Masters, .
Third Step: Complete the scholarship application form by pressing ” Apply Now” below and submit it.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Waad Othman/ Syria“
Reviewed by” Noha Elbehery/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team