1st February 2019.
Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship
The University of Edinburgh, UK will offer 30 scholarships for PhD Research Programme in any field of study offered by the University for the 2019-2020 academic session to be pursued at the University of Edinburgh in the United Kingdom. The awards target international students.
These awards are designed to attract high quality overseas research students to the University of Edinburgh, 30 Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships will be awarded for session 2019-2020.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Veterinary medicine.
- social sciences
- Biological Science
- Physics and astronomy
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the university and program up three years.
- The awards are open to overseas nationals commencing a PhD in any field of study in 2018-2019.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have been offered admission to a full-time PhD research programme of study.
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The University of Edinburgh will not generally consider candidates who have already obtained a PhD, or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- Students already on a PhD programme cannot be considered for these awards.
- Please also note that if you have applied for consecutive registration where you will start your Masters programme of study in 2019 and your PhDthe following year in 2020, that you will not be eligible to apply for an award in 2019.
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships such as a Commonwealth Scholarship, or a Marshall Scholarship.
Scholarship will cover the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU postgraduate student and that chargeable to an overseas postgraduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses.
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
First Step: Starting your online application:
Once you’ve found your programme in the degree finder, look for the “Apply” button in the “Applying” section, then choose “Apply” to begin your application.
Second Step: You should upload the required documents:
Note: If your original degree certificate, academic transcript or other relevant documents are not in English you must provide an officially certified translation.
Third Step: After you apply, you will receive an offer:
If your application is successful you will receive a formal offer of admission, which contains information about:
- your chosen degree programme.
- your period of study.
- your supervisors.
- any conditions on your offer, such as supporting documents.
Fourth Step: Accepting the offer:
Make sure you read your offer carefully and follow the instructions on how to accept using the Applicant Hub.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Haya Elazab/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team