20 September 2018
Education for Development and Social Transformation
SETEM is an organization whose goal is to raise awareness in our society about North-South inequalities, to report their causes and promote social, individual and collective changes, to achieve a fairer and more solidary world. The volunteer will help us during the day to day activities.
- The volunteer will be supported by a mentor and a supervisor during the non-formal learning process.
- The volunteer will be sent to the on arrival training and the obligatory mid-term-meeting organized by the National Agency.
- Spanish courses could be provided.
- The volunteer will join our course and lectures about Development for Education and Transformation, which includes the subjects : Solidarity Economy, Responsible Consumption, Gender Equality, Cooperation for Development, Food Sovereignty, Ethical Finance and Solidarity Camps.
- Access to Online Linguistic Support will be given.
You will take part in:
- Day to day activities of awareness about Fair trade and Responsible Consumption.
- Management of our Fair trade shop and stalls in fairs.
- Participate in our campaigns such as Clean Clothes Campaign (www.ropalimpia.org).
- Participate in the making process of International Buy Nothing Day and International World Fair Trade Day.
- The promotion of the Alternative and Solidarity Economy.
- Managing the organization’s social media accounts.
- Once the volunteer gets to discover the work field of the organization he or she could make his or her project/s according to their knowledge, profile, skills, etc.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Solidarity Economy.
- Responsible Consumption.
- Gender Equality.
- Cooperation For Development.
- Food Sovereignty.
- Ethical Finance.
- Solidarity Camps.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 01 January 2019 to 31 December 2019
– Active people with initiative, concerns and interest in International Cooperation, Solidarity Economy, Fair Trade, Responsible Consumption, Ethical Finance, Awareness Campaigns and reporting on the causes of inequalities between North and South.
– Critical and reflective people, claiming fairer and more respectful models for the rights and identity of the “People of the South”
– People with interest and/or background in the communication field: social media management, visual arts
– It is not required any particular skill, but a responsible attitude, open mind and strong motivation.
- First the volunteer will be hosted in a Full-Board Residence and next will be supported to find a shared flat.
- The grant provided to the volunteer would cover his or her needs for accommodation, transport, food expenses as well as the pocket money. Pamplona has a great public transportation system, but since it is a human-sized city, the best way to move around is by bike.
Send us your CV and Application(Motivation) Letter (English or Spanish) to: [email protected].
Answer the form for us to have information about you: https://bit.ly/2OY9VnM
Skype meeting in English / Spanish with selected applicants.
Being registered in European Solidarity Corps.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Karim Abd El Razek/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team