15 August 2020
End Of Study scholarship for International Students at the Technical University of Cologne in Germany
Highly qualified international students are invited to apply for the End-Of-Study Scholarship at the Technical University of Cologne in Germany.The fund is established for providing financial support to those claimants, who are in the preparation of their final thesis of the bachelor and master’s degree program. Founded in 1971, Technical University of Cologne offers a total of 90 bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in full. As an institution of higher education, it cooperates with universities and other research institutions on a national and international level.
The main goal of the end-of-study scholarship is to provide financial support to international students during the preparation of their final thesis, so that they can fully concentrate on their final degree. International students who have achieved very good or good grades and who are in the final phase of their studies are eligible to apply.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Media education
- Automation and IT
- Automotive and electrical and mechanical Engineering
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and international business
- Civil Engineering
- Code and context
- Communication system network
- Computer science
- Insurance law
- Supply chain
- Web science
For more information click here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
Up to 6 Months (Starting on 1 September 2020).
To be eligible, you must be:
- Foreign nationals with foreign educational qualifications.
- Enrolled at TH Köln with the aim to obtain a university degree.
- In financial need.
- In the final stage of their degree program and and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
- live in Germany during the time of writing your final thesis.
- The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to 400 € per month (single parent Bachelor-students: up to 750 € / single parent Master-students: up to 850 €) for up to 6 months.
First Step: Fill the application form and recommendation letter for your application. Please save the forms and fill them out on your computer.
- Application Form (PDF, 119 KB)
- Letter of Recommendation (DOCX, 976 KB)
- Letter of Recommendation (DOCX, 978 KB)
- Guide for Recommendation Letters (PDF, 121 KB)
Second Step: Submit the following documents to the International Office at your campus or via e-mail [email protected]:
- completed and signed application form,
- current certificate of enrollment at TH Köln,
- current transcript of records with indication of the average grade,
- list of not completed modules/exams with estimated completion date,
- recommendation letter from a professor/supervisor.
- Copy of your passport with your personal details.
- Evidence of current finances (bank statements of the last three months. In addition, copy of working or scholarship contracts, if applicable),
- Copy of the thesis registration from the examination office, if available.
- Proof of social commitment, if available.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Salah/ Egypt“
Reviewed by”Lamis Ahmed/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team