15 February 2019.
Nominees are invited to attend the 2019 Awards show in London, United Kingdom which the first International Fun Street Photography of the Year, and all contest winners will be announced.
The contest is organised into categories:Travel,Documentary,Street photo Gallery,Research photography,Special theme”INSULA INSULAE”.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Winners announced: 15.3.2019.
- You must Submit five of your best funny, unexpected shots without being offensive to anyone.
- The images must be photographic in nature and must represent a real scene.
- Aged 18 years and over.
- Images must be uploaded as JPG only.
- The photography competition Fun Street Photographer of the Year (“the Contest”) is opened to all photographers, amateur or professional, from all over the world.
- Images that have previously won a prize in another international photographic competition are eligible.
- The Participants must be in measure to provide a higher resolution image to the Contest when and if they are requested to participate in future exhibitions or Contest catalogues.
- Participants may not copy or otherwise plagiarise the Entry from any source, nor may the Entry include third party copyrighted material.
- The Participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all images entered.
- they must not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise violate any law.
- Images must not contain material that is inappropriate, threatening, false, indecent, lewd, abusive, harassing, pornographic, scandalous, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libellous; they must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Note:Participants will retain copyright and moral rights in their works.
First prize:1000€ and receive the title of Fun Street Photography of the Year.
Second prize:500€ and receive the title of Runner up Fun Street Photography of the Year.
Third and fourth prize: 250€ and receive the title of Fun Street Photography of the Year Awardee.
First Step: Create a profile from here then Submit up to five photos .
Second Step: Pay the €25 entry fee from Pay through PayPal.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya El-sherbeny/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team