December 15, 2018.
THE FUTURE IS AUTOMATED: WIN AN EPSON ROBOT
Do you have a project you want to automate, but need a robot to get the job done? Enter our contest for the chance to win up to 3 robots.
Epson invite higher education institutes, universities and research facilities from across the EMEA region to submit their concepts that demonstrate how Epson T series robots could be used in an innovative way.
The competition is only open to Universities, Tertiary education facilities and research institutes (hereafter known as participating institutions) in the EMEA region.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science.
ALGERIA, BAHRAIN, EGYPT, IRAN, IRAQ, JORDAN, LEBANON, KUWAIT, LIBYA, MAURITANIA, MOROCCO, OMAN, PALESTINE, QATAR, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, SYRIA, TUNISIA, TURKEY, YEMEN, SUDAN, DJIBOUTI, SOMALIA, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
All applications must be submitted by midnight on the 15th December 2018. The winners and runners-up will be announced by email and online (website, social media, press release) on 15th January 2019.
- The competition is only open to Universities, Tertiary education facilities and research institutes (hereafter known as participating institutions) in the EMEA region.
- Applications must be made in the name of the University, Tertiary education facility or Research Institution and not individuals.
- Participating institutions can enter multiple applications, however a maximum of one winning project per institution will be selected.
The winners and runners up will be decided by a panel of judges, based on criteria including:
- Innovation: is the application using the robot in a new and innovative manner or to achieve a new or innovative end goal?
- Education: does the application present a learning opportunity that would otherwise be inaccessible without the robot?
- Skills development: does the application support skills development in the field of automation.
- Unique robot usage: does the application use the robot in a new way or to automate tasks other than those seen by the majority or market applications?
- Sustainability: does the application use automation to reduce waste or energy consumption? Has the sustainability of the project or end goal been addressed in the application?
- Win up to 3 robots from the Epson T series / VT series to support the implementation of your winning application!
- Participants will have the opportunity to win up to 3 Epson T series robots to support the implementation of the winning application.
First Step: Please click “Apply Now” below.
Second Step: You will find the competition form at the bottom of the page, Fill out the form to enter the competition.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nermeen Mostafa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team