28 January 2019
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
The two-year Erasmus+ Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) in Image Processing and Computer Vision (IPCV) provides specialists in a field of increasing importance in our daily lives. Processing images and videos is essential in domains such as medicine, surveillance, industrial control, remote sensing, e-commerce, automation, etc. IPCV offers theoretical and practical knowledge to form highly-qualified graduates in this field.
Three partner universities, with internationally recognized experience in these domains, have pooled their complementary expertise and developed this master course. The result is a high-quality, strongly recognized, triple Master degree that respects the 120 ECTS syllabus, and is well adapted to job market criteria. All students follow the same course curriculum and spend an entire semester in each university:
– Semester 1: Pazmany Peter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary (PPCU).
– Semester 2: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain (UAM).
– Semester 3: University of Bordeaux, France (UBx).
– Semester 4: Internship in academic laboratory or industries.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science
- Image Processing
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
A minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 24 months.
- Hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent in engineering science, mathematics, computer science or signal processing before the program starts.
- Students at Master’s level worldwide can apply.
- Average grade of at least “Good” according to local criteria in the courses concluded before the mobility.
- Must have an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English, equivalent to B2 according to the CEFR B2 or IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL of 90. Native English speakers do not have to submit English test results.
If you have already received an EMJMD or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship, you are not eligible for an additional EMJMD scholarship. You cannot benefit from another EU-funded scholarship scheme while you are receiving an EMJMD scholarship.
The amount of money awarded to Partner country EMJMD scholarship recipients will be:
- Monthly allowance: 1,000€/month.
- Contribution to travel: 2,000€/year scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4,000 km from Bordeaux, France OR 3,000€/year scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is situated at more than 4,000 km from Bordeaux, France (distance calculator).
- Contribution to installation: 1,000€/2-years.
- In addition, the Scholarship includes a contribution to the EMJMD participation costs, i.e. 4,500€/semester corresponding to the mandatory contribution to the IPCV tuition fees and insurance coverage.
First Step: Create an account, than Confirm it.
Second Step: Sign in, than Complete all pages of the application form.
Third Step: Upload the necessary attachments.
- CV in the Europass CV template.
- Bachelor degree in English and in original language.
- Academic transcripts in English and in orginial language.
- Motivation letter for the IPCV programme.
- Motivation letter for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
- 2 Recommendation letters.
- English certificate or University Official Letter.
- 1 photograph.
- Copy of passport.
- Work certificate (if any).
- Financial resources declaration (if applying as self funded student).
- Any other relevant document.
Fourth Step: Submit your completed application form.
- Make sure that you have received an email confirming that your application has been saved.
- Note that you may save every completed page independently and work on the application form at different times BUT you will not be able to change your data after the final submission. All fields marked red cannot be empty. Application form has to be fill in in English. All attachments have to be translated in English, and should be pdf / jpg documents, not exceeding 5 Mb in size. Check your spam folder in case you do not receive immediately our automatic emails. Do not wait the last minute to submit your application form to avoid any technical problem!
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Salma El-Noby/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Mayar Abdalla/ The Netherlands ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team