30 January 2020.
Austria and Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Greece, United States and Canada.
Erasmus MundusJoint Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management (MESPOM)
Since 2005, MESPOM has prepared its students for solving complex environmental sustainability problems, especially in an international context. It offers a comprehensive multi- and inter-disciplinary curriculum that challenges students to integrate theory and practice for rigorous analysis and effective management of environmental issues in various social settings. In addition to their academic work, students acquire research, communication and other cross-cutting skills, engage with real-life projects in business, government, non-profit and academia, learn to orient themselves in European and worldwide networks of environmental professionals, and develop effective career strategies.
MESPOM partners provide a highly cohesive programme which exposes students to diversity of geographic settings and complementary professional competences. 18 Associated Partners connect MESPOM students to academic and professional networks in 15 countries of 4 continents.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Environmental Science.
- Natural or Social Sciences.
- Agricultural studies.
- Social sciences.
- legal and administrative studies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- MESPOM invites applicants from all countries.
- Applicants to MESPOM must have earned a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent; not less than 3 years of full-time studies) from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn their first degree from such an institution by the time of enrolling in MESPOM.
- Their first degree should be in environmental studies or closely related fields. Candidates with first degrees in agricultural studies, social sciences, legal and administrative studies, economics, engineering or natural sciences will also be considered if they show commitment to environmental challenges, usually through voluntary or professional work and on-the-job training.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English. Those applicants whose first language is not English must submit standardized English language test scores, e.g., the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Students taking TOEFL should request a copy of their results to be sent to the CEU Admissions Office. The CEU test code is 0069.
Note: For more information about the Eligibility criteria and the required scores, check the link here.
- MESPOM offers several forms of financial assistance, including tuition fee waivers and living stipends for outstanding students.
Note: You have to pay 30 EUR application fee.
First Step: Start your CEU Online Application.
Second Step: Create a new user and select your course (Erasmus Mundus Masters Program in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management)
Third Step: Prepare the following documents:
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Academic Records (see detailed requirements at the CEU How to Apply Webpage).
- Essay of career goals.
- Curriculum vitae or resume (This should include a list of publications, if any).
- Proof of English proficiency (Check the required test scores here.).
- E-mail Address.
Note: Fore more information about the required documents, check the link here.
Fourth Step: Pay the application fees and submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Manar Khattab/Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team