1 December 2018
Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
Only applicants that have received a (conditional) admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before the 1st of December.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Medical Sciences
- Spatial Sciences
- Science and Engineering
- Economics and Business
- Behavioural and Social Sciences
MOROCCO, SUDAN,SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA,YEMEN, COMOROS AND OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
(1 – 2) Years
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
First Step: be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master’s programmes before the 1st of December.
Second Step: apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mahmoud Ezzat /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Dina Nady/ Egypt “
“ Rakia Chebbah/ Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team