May 2 at 2:00 pm
Washington DC, USA
espnW Global Sports Mentoring Program- US Embassy in Cairo
The Global Women’s Sports Mentoring program (GSMP), a program for emerging women leaders in the sports world, Up to 18 foreign participants will be selected to participate in the program.
The 2019 program includes several days of orientation in Washington, D.C., a three-week mentorship in the United States. Each participant will work with and shadow a female senior executive and her team and engage in activities specially designed by the organization to meet the needs and interests of the participant.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- sports management
- sports journalism
- sports marketing
- sports medicine
- the history of women’s sports in the US
- American sports structure
- U.S. government officials
from October 13 to November 20, 2019.
- Egyptian citizens and preference is given to those candidates who have not yet traveled to the United States.
- Must be women between the ages of 25 and 40 who demonstrate the drive and potential to make an even greater impact in their home country’s sports sector.
- Have a very good command of English, including business-related terms, and must be able to converse fluently in English with their fellow mentees and mentors.
- Must have a minimum of three years of professional experience in a sports-related industry.
- This program is US Government-funded, so they cover all your need.
All required documents below, and inquiries must be sent via e-mail to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Marc Bondoky / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team