20 February 2019 (18:00 CET).
Denmark, Slovenia and Spain.
The Erasmus Mundus European Master in Tourism Management
The main aim of EMTM is to prepare future professionals who will embrace responsibility in tourism institutions making sustainable and effective decisions. EMTM provides students with an integrated knowledge of the dynamics of tourism development, sustainable management, the role of cultural diversity, innovation and governance in tourism and trains future researchers in the ﬁeld of tourism management.
The EMTM is a fully integrated two-year joint European programme promoted and tailor-made by three university partners: The University of Girona (Catalonia, Spain), known for its research and pursuit of teaching excellence in tourism product development and destination management; the University of Southern Denmark (Denmark), internationally recognized for its research and education in the field of sustainable tourism development; and the University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), renowned for its excellence in tourism policy design and tourism environmental management and economics.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Administration.
- Other related fields in the social sciences or humanities.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Completed university bachelor’s or master’s degree in the above mentioned fields.
- Excellence on obtaining the university degree/s (the average grades must be A or B, minimum 70%).
- English language proficiency proved by official TOEFL with at least 230 points (cbt) / 575 points (pbt) / 88 points (iBT), IELTS Academic at grade minimum 6.5 or Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with minimum level C.
- Contribution to the participation costs: up to 14,000 €.
- Contribution to the travel and installation costs: 4,000 € per year.
- Contribution to subsistence costs: 1,000 € per month.
Students from Turkey have a different funding at the program, check the official page of the scholarship for more information.
First Step: Prepare the following required documents.
- Original university diploma.
- Original academic transcript of course grades.
- A motivation letter stating the motivation to undertake the EMTM program, professional experience (if any), expectations of the program and future prospects saved.
- Proof of competence in English language.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport.
Second Step: Prepare a .zip or .rar file including all the above documents in the format name_surname.zip or name_surname.rar.
Third Step: The application must be made on-line. Posted documents will not be sent back to applicants. Only selected students will be asked to send the hard copy of the documents listed above to the EMTM Secretariat address after the announcement of the selection results.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani / Palestine “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team