1 December 2018
for Norway residents deadline in 1 March 2019
• the Netherlands
The European Master’s programme EU-HEM (Health, Economics and Management)
Eu-HEM offers a unique opportunity for interdisciplinary studies of methods and health economics, management, leadership, health policy, governance and law at European universities
Employment in the health and social service sector is experiencing rapid growth throughout Europe. Across the EU, around 10% of all jobs are to be found in the health sector. The main reasons for this growth are demographic developments and increasing quality demands being placed on the various fields of activity. This is bringing about an extension of the range of services offered and an increased demand for these services. New technologies and healthcare models require appropriate qualifications on the part of employees. An increasing financial pressure on the European healthcare systems, healthcare service providers will force hiring specialists who can optimise processes in order to ensure greater efficiency.
Four leading European universities have developed the Eu-HEM programme:
- University of Bologna (UniBo), Italy
- Management Centre Innsbruck (MCI), Austria
- University of Oslo (UiO), Norway
- Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), the Netherlands
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Decision Making in Healthcare
- Economic Evaluation in Healthcare
- Global Health
- HealthEconomics and Policy
- Healthcare Finance and Management
- Management of Healthcare Institutions
For more information: Click here
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
2 years program.
- Higher Education Entrance Qualification and a completed bachelor’s degree comparable to a Norwegian bachelor’s degree. Applicants with foreign education, please refer to the country list.
- A minimum grade average of C (in the Norwegian grading scale) or equivalent from your bachelor degree.
- English language proficiency for programmes taught in English must be documented with a valid TOEFL ibt, IELTS Academic or PTE Academic test score. To be valid, the test results must not be older than two years on the date of the application deadline.
The scholarship covers:
- Full coverage of the participation costs.
- Full insurance coverage.
- Up to 6.000 Euro in travel expenses
- 1,000 Euro in installation coverage
- Subsistence contribution of 1.000 EUR per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme, when not living in the country of residence (24 months maximum).
- You must apply to the Eu-HEM programme through the central application portal of University of Oslo. In addition, you must state that you apply for the EMJMD student scholarship in the declaration form.
- Register your application and upload your supporting documents in UiO’s application portal. Enter your name as written in your passport.
-Scan of passport or ID card
-Documentation of name change (if applicable)
-Documentation of English language proficiency
-Documentation of completed upper secondary education
-Final bachelor’s degree diploma(s)/certificate(s)
-Transcript of records for your bachelor’s degree
If the language of the original document is not English or a Scandinavian language, you must upload an official translation made by an authorized translator.
- Use one email address to avoid creating multiple user IDs/applications.
- Follow the guidelines on how to upload documents.
- Your application will be considered invalid if you have not uploaded any supporting documents within the deadline. Invalid applications will not be processed.
- Submit the required documents and statements
For more information: Click here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Fathy Mohamed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team