January 7, 2019
United States of America
2019 Study of the United States Institutes for Student Leaders Religious Freedom and Pluralism
The SUSI-Student Leaders on Religious Freedom and Pluralism is an intensive short-term academic program whose purpose is to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States, while simultaneously enhancing their leadership skills.
The SUSI-Student Leaders on Religious Freedom and Pluralism will explore U.S. history, society, and institutions within the context of religious freedom, pluralism, and interfaith dialogue. Topics may include, but are not limited to, early religious traditions in the United States, freedom of religion as a fundamental human right and source of stability, the introduction of new religions in the United States, protection and representation of minority groups and religions, the separation of church and state, and interfaith dialogue and cooperation in a diverse and rapidly changing world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- American history
- Religious studies
PALESTINIAN long-term resident in Lebanon, LEBANON,
- Candidate should be Lebanese or long-term Palestinian resident in Lebanon. American citizens or green card holders are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should be a student who has completed at least one semester of university and has at least one undergraduate semester remaining in his/her university studies after the end of this program; applicants who have already graduated from university are ineligible.
- 18 – 25 years of age;
- Fluent in English;
- Interested in religious freedom and pluralism;
- Committed to returning to Lebanon to complete university studies;
- Committed to community and extracurricular activities;
- Willing to participate fully in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel;
- Comfortable with campus life, sharing living accommodations, and able to make adjustments to cultural and social practices different from those of their home country.
The U.S. Government pays for all major expenses:
- roundtrip airfare
- shared accommodation during the program
- meals and health insurance
Fill the applicatin form .
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amari Assam/ Algeria “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team