7 June 2019. (23:59 CET+1)
F-LANE Programme – Vodafone Institute
Participate in the fourth class of F-LANE powered by Vodafone Germany. F-LANE is a seven-week acceleration program for high-potential digital impact ventures focusing on female empowerment.
F-LANE is put into practice by the Vodafone Institute in cooperation with two amazing partners: the Impact Hub Berlin – offering a thrilling space and workplace in the coolest neighborhood of the German capital –, and the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie – the leading competence centre in the field of education for societal change. Host and facilitator of the accelerator is the Impact Hub Berlin. The curriculum will be implemented by the experts of entrepreneurship education – the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie. We give you the tools you need to become even more successful. F-LANE does not take equity. While they personally introduce you to potential business partners and valuable investors, and connect you to Vodafone Germany and the wider Vodafone Family, they can not guarantee investment in your start-up.
Opportunity Focus Areas: (All the following specializations must be related to female empowerment.)
- Social Impact.
- Business Modelling.
- Stakeholder Mapping.
- Financial Planning.
- Storytelling and Communication.
- Leadership and Pitching Skills.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
7-week acceleration programme. (Kicks off on 4 October 2019 and lasts until 22 November 2019.)
F-LANE scouts social ventures that empower women worldwide. The ventures we look for are:
- led by women or empower women in their role,
- are clear about the social mission and measure their impact,
- have developed an innovative and technology-based solution,
- scalable solutions that have the potential to impact millions of girls and women around the world,
- put into practice by means of an enterprising, more-than-profit approach and
- have proven their concept in the market.
- The living stipend of 12,000 Euro is made available to you to cover living, travel and venture expenses. Accommodation and childcare are covered for you in addition to the living stipend.
The application process consists of four steps as follows:
First Step: Fill the online application, asking about your business idea, team and motivation.
Second Step: Fill the sections those asks about you and your business more in-depth.
Third Step: Includes a personal (online) interview.
Fourth Step: An experienced advisory board takes the final decision in the application process.
(The finalists will be announced on 26 July 2019.)
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmed Hussein / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Rahaf Elkhodary / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team