Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time.
The 2019 University of Adelaide Family Scholarships
The University of Adelaide offers the Family Scholarship (International) to commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate students who are either spouse or immediate family of an existing University of Adelaide student or alumnus.
The University has three primary areas of focus. We are committed to achieving excellence in education, research and engagement with the community.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
04 years for undergraduate.
02 years for postgraduate.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only.
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the program.
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
This scholarship offers a reduction of 25% of the tuition fee
First Step: You will need:
- evidence of family relationship (eg birth certificate, marriage certificate or statutory declaration)
Note: you may need one or more of these documents:
- copy of passport.
- language test.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- personal statement
Second Step: press apply now to fill the application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Mohamed Abdoh /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria – Ahmed Elsayed/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team