26 August 2018
International Research and Teaching Fellowships Spring Semester 2018-19.
CEPT (Centre for Environment Planning & Technology University) announces the Call for International Research & Teaching Fellowship for young graduates from outside India to teach at the University. The Fellowship is open to outstanding recent graduates of programs in any discipline so long as they are able to meaningfully contribute to the discourse on Human Habitat, which is the core of the University’s mission.
This fellowship furthers the University’s mission of excellence in education with the exchange of skills, techniques, and knowledge between the fellows and the University. The fellowship is aimed to contribute to the diverse learning environment at CEPT. The candidate can express interest, while applying, in any one of the five Faculties of the University namely: Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Design, Faculty of Planning, Faculty of Technology and Faculty of Management.
specializations and studies:
All World’s Countries.
One Academic Year.
- Candidate must have a graduate or PhD degree in any discipline from an accredited university outside India.
- Candidate must not be currently resident in India and
- Preferably have graduated less than five years before the last date of application.
- Monthly stipend: INR 52, 500
- Reimbursement of Travel Expenses up to INR 150, 000
- Fellows shall not be eligible for tickets or allowance for dependents.
- Fellows shall be liable to pay local/state taxes as applicable.
First step: Prepare the following letters:
- Statement of Purpose not exceeding 1500 words. This will be central part of candidate’s evaluation. This should also include ideas of the courses they would like to teach during the 2 semesters, if selected.
- Candidate’s Curriculum Vitae.
- Two reference letters of which one must be academic.
Second step: Submit your application and documents to this e-mail: [email protected]
Third step: A review committee set up by CEPT University will evaluate all applications and select candidates for final offers of fellowship. Apart from academic qualifications, experience of candidates in professional practice, teaching and research will be considered and evaluated by the committee.
The official Scholarship Website.
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Basant Hatem/ Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt “
& ” Raghda M. Nagy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team