31 December 2018
International Fellowship Programme for Sabbatical Leave and Research Residencies at the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
The International Scholarship Program enables scholars from all over the world to undertake one to three-month research residencies at the institutions of the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin − Preußischer Kulturbesitz.
The programme especially promotes young researchers. The fellowships allow researchers to work on their project and make professional contacts at the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin. As a result, they also get to participate in the scholarly and cultural life within the Staatliche Museen zu Berlin and Stiftung Preussischer Kulturbesitz.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Museum marketing
- Museum-related legal issues
- Reports from the museum
According to the programme
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
From one to three months
- Only Graduate scholars, postgraduates and doctoral candidates as well as postdocs and professors can apply
- Only who not have their residence in Germany are eligible for application
- The applicants must hold at least a first university degree (M.A. or equivalent degree) at the time of application.
- Graduate and/or doctoral candidate grants for persons with a first university degree: 900 Euros per month
- Postdoctoral research grants for persons holding a doctorate or comparable qualification: 1,200 Euros per month
- In addition, a one-off allowance for traveling from and to Berlin once of up to 500 Euros may be granted upon presentation of the appropriate proofs.
First Step: Prepare a single pdf Document containing:
- A tabular curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation by university teachers concerning the candidate’s academic qualification (only for graduates / doctoral candidates)
- A list of publications
- Copies of college/university diplomas and of certificates indicating the conferral of academic degrees
- A detailed exposition of the project with statements concerning the overall aim, method and the preparatory work already achieved.
- A completed application form, You can find the application form here.
Second Step: Send the Application document via e-mail to [email protected] or as written application to the following address:
Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
D – 10785 Berlin
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hour Ahmed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt “
and “Hager Abosedaira/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team