15 June 2019
United States of America
The John H. Daniels Fellowship – the National Sporting Library & Museum (NSLM)
The John H. Daniels Fellowships at the National Sporting Library & Museum in Middleburg, Virginia promote awareness of, and innovative, scholarly use of the institution’s unique collections focused on equestrian and field sports. Funds are awarded in honor of the legacy of sportsman.
Past Fellowship recipients include post-graduate students, authors, curators, professors, and scholars researching a variety of subjects related to field sports.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Art and culture Equestrian
- Angling and Field sports
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Two months or less
- University faculty, graduate students, museum professionals, librarians, independent researchers, writers, and interested others are encouraged to apply.
- If applying from abroad, please consult applicable Visa guidelines before making your application.
- Maximum stipend award is $2,000 per month.
- Residence on campus is available for award recipients. Please justify all expenditures.
First Step: Complete the application form.
Second Step: All required documents are to be submitted in a single PDF attachment.
Required documents include:
- Completed application form.
- CV or Resume Research proposal of 500 words or less.
- Budget (not to exceed $2,000 monthly) and choice of dates (January – December 2021).
- A letter of recommendation from adviser or colleague emailed separately to [email protected]
Third Step: Submit your online application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Iness Belleili/ Algeria“
Reviewed by” Shrouk Saleh/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team