15 April 2019
Yousef Jameel ’68 PhD in Applied Sciences and Engineering Fellowships
The program is designed to prepare future scientists and industrial leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong knowledge and skills in science and engineering. The program is intended to enable qualified Egyptian science and engineering graduates to attend AUC on a full tuition-free scholarship basis. The long-term objective of the program is to develop the manpower for research and development in the region by providing the skill sets for future scientists who are easily recruited in prominent positions in Egypt and the region.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The fellowships are awarded for up to three years with a review every semester by the PhD program for satisfactory academic performance.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Master of science degree with a thesis track in an engineering or science discipline from an accredited university.
- Meet AUC’s graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and necessary documents.
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- Submission of a preliminary proposed dissertation topic and a research outline, specifying how the topic is related to one or more of the research priority areas.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or very good (gayed geddan).
- Submission of a satisfactory GRE score, as per the PhD program requirements.
- Relevant scientific research background and experience.
- In financial need.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees.
- Student services and activities fees.
- A monthly stipend.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sameh Shaaban Mansour / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Mariem Memmi / Tunisia“
and ” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team