April 15, 2019 for the Fall semester.
The Advancement of Science Fellowship Fund Program
The Advancement of Science Fellowship Fund Program is offered at The American University in Cairo (AUC) to support talented and financially disadvantaged students.
The Advancement of Science Fellowship Fund Program is offered at The American University in Cairo (AUC) represented by its School of Science and Engineering (SSE). The Fund aims to partially support talented and financially disadvantaged students who wish to pursue graduate studies in Physics or in any other field of science and engineering. This includes Master of Science, Master of Engineering, PhD in Science, PhD in Engineering.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Have a Bachelor of Science or Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 out of a 4.0 scale or “Very Good” (gayed gidan)
- Relevant scientific research background.
- Meet AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed documents.
- Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
- In financial need.
- Partial tuition fees.
- Student services and activities fees.
Second Step: Complete and submit the online fellowship application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sameh Shaaban Mansour / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Mariem Memmi / Tunisia“
and “ Esraa abdullzaher/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarships team