15 January 2019.
Bogliasco Fellowships Programme
Bogliasco Fellowships are awarded to gifted artists and scholars without regard to nationality, age, race, gender, or religion, working on projects of any subject area in opportunity focus section.
The Bogliasco Foundation supports the Arts and Humanities by providing residential Fellowships at its study center in Italy’s most vibrant, historic crossroads, where gifted artists and scholars of all cultures come together to connect, create and disseminate significant new work.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Landscape Architecture.
- Visual Arts.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 9 September to 20 December 2019.
- Applicants should demonstrate significant achievement in their disciplines,commensurate with their age and experience.
- Bogliasco Fellowships are not awarded to students currently in a degree-granting program.
- The Foundation gives preference to those whose applications suggest that they would be comfortable working in an intimate, international, multilingual community of scholars and artists.
- It is for all ages and nationalities who have made significant contributions in the arts and humanities.
- Cost of transportation to and from the Bogliasco Study Center.
- All project materials and equipment.
- Any personal expenses incurred during the fellowship period, including medical expenses.
- Spouses/partners will be charged a daily fee of $25 to help defray the cost of meals and housing.
First Step: First register for an account here.
Second Step: login and fill the general information.
*The Following Documents, which may be submitted in English, Italian, French or Spanish, will be required.
(1) Three letters of reference, which must be uploaded directly by the referees and received by the application deadline.
(2) A short-form curriculum vitae, no more than three pages in length.
(3) A one-page description of the project that the applicant would pursue during her/his stay at the Bogliasco Study Center.
(4) Three samples of the applicant’s work that has been published, performed, exhibited, or otherwise publicly presented during the last five years.
(5) A $30 application fee, payable by credit card at the end of the application process.
Third Step: Review your application and submit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mohamed Ismail/ Sudan “
Reviewed by” Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team