First DDL :31 July 2019.
Second DDL :6 September 2019.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
CIPESA Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa
The Collaboration on International ICT Policy for East and Southern Africa (CIPESA) is pleased to announce the sixth edition of the Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2019 (FIFAfrica19). This year, FIFAfrica will take place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia on 23–26 September, 2019. Please note that pre-events will be held on 23 and 24 September while the main Forum event will take place on 25 and 26 September.
The Forum is a landmark event that convenes various stakeholders from the internet governance and online rights arenas in Africa and beyond to deliberate on gaps, concerns and opportunities for advancing privacy, access to information, free expression, non-discrimination and the free flow of information online on the continent.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social media
- Information system.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- 23-24 September 2019 Pre event .
- 25-26 September 2019 Event.
- You need to be at least 18 Years Old .
- You need to propose a session idea about internet freedom .
- The forum will cover travel costs for selected participants for those who register before 31 July 2019.
- Accommodation is covered at La Palm Royal Beach Hotel for participants.
- Sponsored participants will receive a modest Daily Subsistence allowance (DSA) for meals and other incidentals not provided.
The Step: You need just to fill the online form here
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiem SOUAI / Tunisia “
Reviewed by “ Mohamed Magdi Eweda / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team