Friday, 5 July, 2019 at 5pm (UK time).
Access Opportunity Scholarship
The purpose of the Access Opportunity scholarship is to support those, who because of their immigration status are not able to secure student loans for their higher education.
UCL is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities, with more than 11,000 staff and 39,000 students from 150 different countries. Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, and became one of the two founding institutions of the University of London. UCL was the first university in England to welcome students of any religion and the first to welcome women on equal terms with men.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bioprocessing of New Medicines
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering (Electronic and Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical with Business Finance)
- Human Sciences
- Management Science
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- For more information about Specialization.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the program period.
- Holding an offer of a place on a UCL undergraduate programme and;
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who are seeking asylum in the UK OR forced migrants who are based in the UK and have been granted a temporary form of leave as the result of an asylum application or human rights application (e.g. limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian protection) .
- Unable to access student finance (tuition fee or maintenance loan) because of immigration status.
Note: We will consider your financial situation, residency and academic merit and you will need to demonstrate these in your application.
- The scholarship will consist of tuition fees and a living allowance of £11,000 per year for the normal duration of your programme at UCL.
- Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
First Step: Download Application Form.
Second Step: Download Reference Form.
Third Step: Complete applications and supporting documentation should be submitted by email to: [email protected]
- Successful candidates will be informed in August 2019.
- If you do not hear from the UCL Student Funding Office by Friday 2 August 2019, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samira Shehta / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team