First call 26 January 2019
Second call 10 May 2019
PGSM scholarships 2019
The Foundation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris offers to students, selected through an online application process, some scholarships of 1 or 2 years in one of the universities of its network. The laureates will be able to register to the universities of the FSMP network. They will benefit from a range of courses based on the skills of the whole Parisian laboratories in mathematical sciences research.
Female students are particularly encouraged to apply. Moreover, during the second call, an additional M2 scholarship will be awarded to a female student who has completed her M1 in mathematics or prepared “agrégation de mathématiques” in Sorbonne University (Paris 6) or Paris Diderot University (Paris 7).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- computer science.
English and French.
Sudan and South Africa.
- Laureates for M2 studies will receive a scholarship for 10 months (+ 2 months if they want to do a doctorate in France).
- Laureates for M1 studies will receive a 12-months scholarship. The extension of the scholarship for a second year is subject to the successful completion of the fist year and the jury’s approval.
- This program is only available for students who can benefit from the French social coverage for students. Thus, for this call for applications, only applicants born after September, 1st 1992 are able to apply to a M2 scholarship (or October, 1st 1993 for a 2-year scholarship)
- The laureates PGSM laureates receive a scholarship of 1100 euros per month maximum: 600€/month + 500 €/month for a housing benefit (upon justification only)
- The FSMP will take care of finding an accommodation for the laureates in students residence under preferential conditions. Furthermore, the FSMP reimburses each laureate the cost of a return ticket from his/her home country to Paris (one return ticket in economic class per year)
First Step: press on the button ‘apply now’ below
Second Step: proceed with the application by filling in the required information you need to provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of application
- Bachelor school reports (transcript of grades) and certificate
- Master school reports (transcript of grades) and certification when available
- Letter(s) of recommendation(s): do not forget to mention (step 4 of the application process) the e-mail address of the professors who wish to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic email to upload their letter.
Third Step: submit your application.
second call application will be available on from 1st of December.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola A.Khudhur/ IRAQ “
Reviewed by” Islam Abo Eissa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team